Check your account email address ×

Your Gun control Proposal

• Gold Member

Republicans need to author a gun control act and put it up for a vote.

This is what I envision what I would like to see an Act put up for a vote and proposed by republicans.  I would call it "Ban Bumpstocks and Background check Act of 2017".

1.Bump stocks for any semi automatic are banned

2.  Trigger cranks banded

3. Binary triggers banned

4. Any manufactured addition to increase the rate of fire to any semi automatic is banned.

5.  Background checks required at gun shows

6.  limited magazine capacity to 30 rounds or less.  Magazine capacities greater then 30 rounds are banned

7.  Ban silencers

8.  Remove restrictions on suppressor.....  They are an item similar to a scope and will not be regulated by the ATF or any other federal, state or local agencies.  Make a 40 db reduction over factory the most a suppressor can suppress the noise on a supersonic round.

9.   Nationwide Conceal carry permit that no state in the Union can deny

10.  Removal all states and locals ability to regulate firearms and reiterate the 2nd admendment applies to every state.

11.  Reaffirm the ability for legal purchase of scary looking semi automatics, pistols, shotguns and such

12.  Individuals having banned items from this act will suffer a felony for the sale or transfer of banned items to anyone.  Use Government funds to buy banned items from individual at 125% of MSRP for those banned items.  1 year program.  After a year all those that chose not to sell their banned items back, upon there death those banned items become US property.  

This act does not include items owned before 1986.... 

Put this up for vote....  Get the republicans all on board and allow the democrats to kill a bill that will increase background checks and limit/ban items that they are currently upset about....  Could democrats get behind this and if not why not???

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not bad.  I'd add guns should be handled more like we do automobiles - license guns and evaluate the owners - mentsl, competency, something along those lines that demonstrates responsibility - every so many years.  Certain psychological medications and diagnosis means your guns must be surrendered and wil be returned at the appropriate time. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Not bad.  I'd add guns should be handled more like we do automobiles - license guns and evaluate the owners - mentsl, competency, something along those lines that demonstrates responsibility - every so many years.  Certain psychological medications and diagnosis means your guns must be surrendered and wil be returned at the appropriate time. 

fuck you ...license gun like cars???? seriously , go fuck yourself you unhinged cunt 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Your state has physcologists evaluate drivers every few years??

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Your state has physcologists evaluate drivers every few years??

Snowrider is so dumb he thinks an insurgency is rendered useless because it may face superior weaponry at various times. His opinion is that of a moron and should be considered as such

the end 

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

fuck you ...license gun like cars???? seriously , go fuck yourself you unhinged cunt 

we have permits in NYS for pistols and a class requirement 6hr, long guns you just have to go through a NICS check, If you plan on hunting, no matter what age you decide to start hunting you have to take a hunting safety class, its like 2 days a total of 12hrs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

we have permits in NYS for pistols and a class requirement 6hr, long guns you just have to go through a NICS check, If you plan on hunting, no matter what age you decide to start hunting you have to take a hunting safety class, its like 2 days a total of 12hrs

yah.....and New York is fucking worthless and should be sued out of existence 

Just now, f7ben said:

yah.....and New York is fucking worthless and should be sued out of existence 

NYC should, and crooked Albany...the rest is pretty nice. it sucks NYC runs the state

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

NYC should, and crooked Albany...the rest is pretty nice. it sucks NYC runs the state

the state is beautiful for sure....you guys should just have a 24 hour open season on faggots like Snowrider and take your state back 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

the state is beautiful for sure....you guys should just have a 24 hour open season on faggots like Snowrider and take your state back 

we would be required to take a class..:lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

If I could, I eould "like" this post twice. :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

mandatory gun safety course. probably the most useless and unconstitutional idea known to humans. 

ehhh, I enjoyed my pistol course, really helpful too..

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

mandatory gun safety course. probably the most useless and unconstitutional idea known to humans. 

what about mandatory NRA membership....I think its a good idea

35 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Republicans need to author a gun control act and put it up for a vote.

This is what I envision what I would like to see an Act put up for a vote and proposed by republicans.  I would call it "Ban Bumpstocks and Background check Act of 2017".

1.Bump stocks for any semi automatic are banned

2.  Trigger cranks banded

3. Binary triggers banned

4. Any manufactured addition to increase the rate of fire to any semi automatic is banned.

5.  Background checks required at gun shows

6.  limited magazine capacity to 30 rounds or less.  Magazine capacities greater then 30 rounds are banned

7.  Ban silencers

8.  Remove restrictions on suppressor.....  They are an item similar to a scope and will not be regulated by the ATF or any other federal, state or local agencies.  Make a 40 db reduction over factory the most a suppressor can suppress the noise on a supersonic round.

9.   Nationwide Conceal carry permit that no state in the Union can deny

10.  Removal all states and locals ability to regulate firearms and reiterate the 2nd admendment applies to every state.

11.  Reaffirm the ability for legal purchase of scary looking semi automatics, pistols, shotguns and such

12.  Individuals having banned items from this act will suffer a felony for the sale or transfer of banned items to anyone.  Use Government funds to buy banned items from individual at 125% of MSRP for those banned items.  1 year program.  After a year all those that chose not to sell their banned items back, upon there death those banned items become US property.  

This act does not include items owned before 1986.... 

Put this up for vote....  Get the republicans all on board and allow the democrats to kill a bill that will increase background checks and limit/ban items that they are currently upset about....  Could democrats get behind this and if not why not???

That's already a requirement.  

great, then do it on your own time. to create class so that a US citizen can enjoy a protected constitutional right is simply wrong and will be deemed unconstitutional. 

I dont think you know what a pistol class offers..

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

shhhhh ....gaygrabs10dicks doesnt know anything !!!!!!!111

Shhhhhh!!!!  Liberals need more background checks and gun show loopholes closed and banned bump stocks and then they should be happy...  especially if we ban silencers.  I’m all for all those if I can go down to cabelas and buy a muffler for my AR

you completely missed the point. 

nope, not one bit...:lol: and I still dont think you know what a pistol course offers..

Edited by Rigid1
  • Thanks 1