Check your account email address ×

BUMP STOCKS

Pete

Just now, JEFF said:

Let them take the low lying fruit. (Bump stocks) They are garbage and don't serve any meaningful purpose except to spray a bunch of lead in a general direction. 

perfect for a situation where humans are concentrated in one area. especially when the firearm is mounted on a secure platform. 

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Let them take the low lying fruit. (Bump stocks) They are garbage and don't serve any meaningful purpose except to spray a bunch of lead in a general direction. 

I mostly agree.....but my issue is that instead of catering to the retarded pants pissing pussies in this country we should just tell them to fuck off 

If I was going to be attacked by someone with an AR and I could choose that they either fire at me conventionally or with a bump fire I would take the bump fire every time :lol: 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

perfect for a situation where humans are concentrated in one area. especially when the firearm is mounted on a secure platform. 

you cant bump fire a firearm mounted on a secure platform you fucking idiot......see.....you have no idea what it even is or how it works ....you just know you are terrified of it because it sounds scary and evil and CNN told you so

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

ben has already posted a video proving that one moron can lay down more lead with a bump stock equipped AR than a world class shooter. 

no .....i posted many videos showing that an average guy can cycle an AR nearly as fast as bump firing with far more accuracy.......just stop moron 

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you cant bump fire a firearm mounted on a secure platform you fucking idiot......see.....you have no idea what it even is or how it works ....you just know you are terrified of it because it sounds scary and evil and CNN told you so

you fucking idiot. they work just fine with a bipod. sheeesh. i’m surrounded by red neck morons. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

so the las vegas dude decided to take it a little easy that evening, and decided to use this device to kill less people. makes perfect sense.

it is a fact that bump firing an AR is the least accurate way to shoot it....so much so that many of his rounds were not even being sprayed anywhere near that crowd......he would have done more damage simply taking effective aim and unloading clips into the crown conventionally 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The gun has to be able to recoil enough to trip the trigger. Most guys waste most of the magazine trying before they find the rhythm.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

it is a fact that bump firing an AR is the least accurate way to shoot it....so much so that many of his rounds were not even being sprayed anywhere near that crowd......he would have done more damage simply taking effective aim and unloading clips into the crown conventionally 

so why did he use it then?

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

you fucking idiot. they work just fine with a bipod. sheeesh. i’m surrounded by red neck morons. 

no they dont....they complete negate the use of the bipod because to bump fire the gun must be held loosely and allowed to oscillate freely. Securing it at all will cause the gun not to bump fire. You are an uneducated faggot who knows more about giving blowjobs than guns.....now take your idiocy down to the dojo where you can pretend to know something and the other citiot faggots may buy what you are selling 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I mostly agree.....but my issue is that instead of catering to the retarded pants pissing pussies in this country we should just tell them to fuck off 

If I was going to be attacked by someone with an AR and I could choose that they either fire at me conventionally or with a bump fire I would take the bump fire every time :lol: 

Absolutely . 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so why did he use it then?

dude......he was a fucking unhinged madman about to kill himself and many people for no reason.......are you really going to assume he made the most logical choices in effective killing means? If he really wanted to kill 10x more people he would not have used a .223 caliber rifle........ he could have used 6.5 grendel or 7.62  on the same lowers and killed way way way more people from that distance 

Just now, JEFF said:

The gun has to be able to recoil enough to trip the trigger. Most guys waste most of the magazine trying before they find the rhythm.  

his targets were 500 yards away and highly concentrated. i wasn’t there but i can guess what he did. he used the two bump stock equipped ARs shown in the photos of the motel room to lay down as much lead as possible. as the targets began to disperse he moved to a scope. maximum carnage is what he was after. it’s a pretty simple formula. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

why would anyone use it?

because they are retards. I dont know any serious gun enthusiast that would ever put that garbage on a firearm that they bought or built. Its like putting a fart can on your toyota camry thinking its gonna gain you HP and a new awesome sound 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

his targets were 500 yards away and highly concentrated. i wasn’t there but i can guess what he did. he used the two bump stock equipped ARs shown in the photos of the motel room to lay down as much lead as possible. as the targets began to disperse he moved to a scope. maximum carnage is what he was after. it’s a pretty simple formula. 

too much smoke in the room to use a scope.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

and he failed badly at maximum carnage. His use of a bump stock and the .223 caliber severely limited what could have been far worse. Anyone who knows firearms will tell you the same thing. Had he used AR10's and actually taken aim and cycled rounds deliberately and with proper aim he would have killed many more people 

Just now, oleroule said:

too much smoke in the room to use a scope.

and there is no way to acquire moving targets effectively in a scope at 500 yards.....sweet fuck its like arguing guns with my 9 year old

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I'd say you're correct on that.

But what I was saying and Ben as well,is the gun can't be mounted rigidly to use a bump stock. The gun has to move with each shot in order to trip the trigger for the following shot. You would have absolutely no accuracy using that method. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

and he failed badly at maximum carnage. His use of a bump stock and the .223 caliber severely limited what could have been far worse. Anyone who knows firearms will tell you the same thing. Had he used AR10's and actually taken aim and cycled rounds deliberately and with proper aim he would have killed many more people 

This. The bump stocks likely saved lives... Let the gov take them.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

I'd say you're correct on that.

But what I was saying and Ben as well,is the gun can't be mounted rigidly to use a bump stock. The gun has to move with each shot in order to trip the trigger for the following shot. You would have absolutely no accuracy using that method. 

I have said this from the beginning and the board libs with their vast AR and general firearm experience have been calling me all kinds of names :lol: