Check your account email address ×

There is no gun problem in the USA ....none

Take out suicides and gang violence and the stats in the US are no worse than any other nation on earth .....that is a fact

Go fuck yourselves braindead retarded faggot cry bitch gun pussies. Try and fucking learn something for a change

There has never been a restrictive gun law put into place that did anything at all to deter gun crime .....because criminals dont care about the law

Slinger the fucking retard is fine with the US dropping 26,171 bombs on countless civilians in 7 different countries during peace time but his cunt bleeds endlessly at the thought of a law biding citizen being able to legally purchase a small firearm. What a fucking out of touch retarded cunt 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Take out suicides and gang violence and the stats in the US are no worse than any other nation on earth .....that is a fact

Go fuck yourselves braindead retarded faggot cry bitch gun pussies. Try and fucking learn something for a change

There has never been a restrictive gun law put into place that did anything at all to deter gun crime .....because criminals dont care about the law

Slinger the fucking retard is fine with the US dropping 26,171 bombs on countless civilians in 7 different countries during peace time but his cunt bleeds endlessly at the thought of a law biding citizen being able to legally purchase a small firearm. What a fucking out of touch retarded cunt 

Spot on!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you can help Benjamin find the link. as a matter of fact, I've said quite the opposite, and I'm pro-gun. now fuck off with your stupidity.

you are pro limiting access to guns ......fuck you cunt

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep, that doesn't mean I'm anti-gun ya dumbfuck.

yes it does......every single time we address this issue people like you push for more and more restriction. Where does it end......the reaction by uneducated unhinged emotional retards like you causes those of us with brains to oppose any and all gun legislation and rightfully so

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yes it does......every single time we address this issue people like you push for more and more restriction. Where does it end......the reaction by uneducated unhinged emotional retards like you causes those of us with brains to oppose any and all gun legislation and rightfully so

this is where my argument with you on this topic stops. you are clearly an unhinged lunatic about this "no weapon laws, period" approach and in the minority. I'm certain most people in here would also disagree with you on this but in typical fashion, they'll shiver in the corner while cheering you on. like smails.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You've clearly stated what is wrong with the American gun culture.  You're more for unfettered access than you are for reducing ciooonce and carnage.  Do you enjoy the blood on your hands? 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is where my argument with you on this topic stops. you are clearly an unhinged lunatic about this "no weapon laws, period" approach and in the minority. I'm certain most people in here would also disagree with you on this but in typical fashion, they'll shiver in the corner while cheering you on. like smails.

You want endless gun laws and I want no gun laws. Lets meet in the middle ......say ......where we are right now will work fine

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You've clearly stated what is wrong with the American gun culture.  You're more for unfettered access than you are for reducing ciooonce and carnage.  Do you enjoy the blood on your hands? 

Do you enjoy the blood running down your leg you fucking cunt 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, that doesn't mean I'm anti-gun ya dumbfuck.

so what law would you implement that would stop all the gun violence, mass shootings??

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

so what law would you implement that would stop all gun crime and mass shootings?? 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

so what law would you implement that would stop all gun crime and mass shootings?? 

Your simple mind is part of the problem.  It's not a single law but a change in gun culture.  Let's look to the north and ask ourselves what Canada does as it pertains to guns and their lack of gun violence.  Last I checked - plenty of hunting going on in Canada. 

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Your simple mind is part of the problem.  It's now a single law but a change in gun culture.  Let's look to the north and ask ourselves what Canada does as it pertains to guns and their lack of gun violence.  Last I checked - plenty of hunting going on in Canada. 

ok, so whats your answer?? what group of laws will you implement?? 

fyi, calls someone simple minded and then says lets do what canada does..but cant regurgitate a simple thought process on your own...lol.. yeah, im simple minded... 

Call reports due at the end of the week?? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

there is no law that would do that! for the last freaking time.

what group of laws then, or are you going with "lets do what Canada does" like taint???