Check your account email address ×

16 Unanswered Questions About The Las Vegas Shooting That Mainstream Media Doesn't Want To Talk About

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg... Are you this dumb? How does one shoot from inside a building with non opening windows and not break the windows? Are there broken windows on the lower floors in question? Lol. Must have been using suction cups like Jayson Borne to hang out on the fourth floor and pop rounds off... Congrats, you are now in the same boat as Jtssrx.

:pc::lol:   I know its completely an unlikely conspiracy but you don't think they would find a way if they were trying to cover something up.   Thats the point.   Personally I give it about .01% chance of multiple shooters and a conspiracy but there still are some odd things.   

Screenshot_20171004-051044.jpg

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:pc::lol:   I know its completely an unlikely conspiracy but you don't think they would find a way if they were trying to cover something up.   Thats the point.   Personally I give it about .01% chance of multiple shooters and a conspiracy but there still are some odd things.   

That doesn’t look like the side that faces the concert field.....

18 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That doesn’t look like the side that faces the concert field.....

From at least one of the video's the lower flashes weren't.   That's another reason other shooters are so skeptical.   I thought there was reports of shooting down the blvd?    Who know's and like I said most likely nothing.   Its not like I'm staking anything on it.   The pic above looks photoshopped or something else and why I didn't post it earlier.  

Another one is the fact he had so many guns.   Were others suppose to show up and chickened out?  :lol:  :stirthepot::stirthepot:

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

there should by law be a hard stop on purchasing new weapons for someone being treated for mental illness,  I understand HIPPA makes that tough to do but its for their own protection as well as the general publics so should be worked out.  What to do about guns they may already own is a bit more of a sticky situation but in general I think i am ok with them being confiscated.  

the vast majority of mood disorders that are being treated have zero relationship to violence. there are a couple of types that pose a threat to others. it would be advantageous to focus on those. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

From at least one of the video's the lower flashes weren't.   That's another reason other shooters are so skeptical.   I thought there was reports of shooting down the blvd?    Who know's and like I said most likely nothing.   Its not like I'm staking anything on it.   The pic above looks photoshopped or something else and why I didn't post it earlier.  

Another one is the fact he had so many guns.   Were others suppose to show up and chickened out?  :lol:  :stirthepot::stirthepot:

did alex go on vacation?

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

You used to be very rational. You have recently delved into jtssrx levels of dumb. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You used to be very rational. You have recently delved into jtssrx levels of dumb. 

:lmao:Dude relax i said over and over its all highly unlikely.   You need to look back and comprehend what the stir the pot emoji means. 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:Dude relax i said over and over its all highly unlikely.   

The fact you still keep the door open and propagate this kind of bullshit speaks volumes to your delusional stupidity 👍 

Just now, SnowRider said:

The fact you still keep the door open and propagate this kind of bullshit speaks volumes to your delusional stupidity 👍 

Priceless coming from a guy whose level of respect on here is at momo's level. :lmao:

Just now, Highmark said:

Priceless coming from a guy whose level of respect on here is at momo's level. :lmao:

No respect on FSCE = a compliment👍  My statement is spot on :bc: