Check your account email address ×

cheep chain saws

Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

800 faggon still has not shown where he's from, that faggot!!

Neither has that faggot 1jkw!!! 

Yes, they are faggots!!

just stop you are making your self randy again . you know what comes next the self anger and then the lashing out and threats to make your self feel butch again   

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

just stop you are making your self randy again . you know what comes next the self anger and then the lashing out and threats to make your self feel butch again   

What the fuck are you talkin' about? Randy? LMAO!!! Get your dick out of your dog's ass, and start talkin' American, will ya'??? 

Just now, polaris550 said:

What the fuck are you talkin' about? Randy? LMAO!!! Get your dick out of your dog's ass, and start talkin' American, will ya'??? 

what the fuck backwoods sheep barn are you living in

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

CANAMMAN SUSPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again dumb fucks I have never hid who I am Ezra on all fourms but tis one and in real life .

rand·y
[ˈrandē]
ADJECTIVE
randier (comparative adjective) · randiest (superlative adjective)
  1. informal
    sexually aroused or excited.
  2. SCOTTISH
    archaic
    (of a person) having a rude, aggressive manner.

ORIGIN
mid 17th cent.: perhaps from obsolete rand ‘rant, rave,’ from obsolete Dutch randen ‘to rant.’

Translate randy to
Choose languageAfrikaansArabicBosnianBulgarianCatalanChinese SimplifiedChinese TraditionalCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFinnishFrenchGermanGreekHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbian (Cyrillic)SlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTamilThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelsh

No translation found.
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries · © Oxford University Press · Translation by Bing Translator

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Post a pic of your local paper CANAMMAN!! We are onto ya'!!! 

got any more picks your boyfriend took of you by the woodpile in a executioners mask . LMFAO one of the most homo erotic things I have ever seen on this site add the self loathing anger in the mix . then the fact you actually posted   that scary shit with out a 2nd thought . fucking priceless.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

got any more picks your boyfriend took of you by the woodpile in a executioners mask . LMFAO one of the most homo erotic things I have ever seen on this site add the self loathing anger in the mix . then the fact you actually posted   that scary shit with out a 2nd thought . fucking priceless.

It's a CABELA'S FLEECE BALACLAVA IN MOSSY OAK BREAK-UP!! If you find that homo-erotic, then I would say it's you that has a serious problem, not me!! 

So, were you playing with your dog's genitalia today? tell the truth now CANAMMAN!!

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

OK, if you post a pic of you with your dog in your bed. 

hell I have 3 dogs do you want a pic of Bacon Weezy or Beany .

we know a pick of my wife would just be a waste in your real life spank bank . I could ask her to hold a dildo over her cunt that would prob help you out

I have one better for you

Steve-Hibbert-Gimp-wide.jpg

54 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Post a pic of your local paper CANAMMAN!! We are onto ya'!!! 

I believe administration has slipped he is canamman the one who hid after you outed him!!!

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I believe administration has slipped he is canamman the one who hid after you outed him!!!

again you fucking morons I have no idea who canam is and I have told you both who I am and have been on every forum for at least 15yrs.

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

again you fucking morons I have no idea who canam is and I have told you both who I am and have been on every forum for at least 15yrs.   

Canamman said those Same lines! 

52 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hell I have 3 dogs do you want a pic of Bacon Weezy or Beany .

we know a pick of my wife would just be a waste in your real life spank bank . I could ask her to hold a dildo over her cunt that would prob help you out

I have one better for you

Steve-Hibbert-Gimp-wide.jpg

WEAZY OR BEANY!!! OMG!!! The gayness here is much too disturbing!!! I don't think I can take this much longer. SANDY SUE, WEAZY AND BEANY!!!  Those names scream.........................................GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

WEAZY OR BEANY!!! OMG!!! The gayness here is much too disturbing!!! I don't think I can take this much longer. SANDY SUE, WEAZY AND BEANY!!!  Those names scream.........................................GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canamman getting some special pudding!!!