Check your account email address ×

Roy Moore wins

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The R's new face :lol: 10 commandments, prayer, and bootlicking 24/7.......Wooloe/Lil Momo/Clown Posse R party :lmao: 

Speaking of faces...and wrestling.....

SR wrestle.JPG

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Moore is further to the right than Strange along with more propensity for bombastic shenanigans.  

So, it the left happy or sad about this since Trump apparently backed the other hillbilly?  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

So the left has fallen so far....they are happy when repubs win as long as its someone Trump doesnt support. :lol:

That's kinda what I'm seeing here too.  So, the appalachian that won was way WAY right...but since Trump backed the other guy...a bit more to the left...it's a win?

Seriously, just trying to understand the mind-set here.  About fucking Alabama...good lord.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the left could care less who won this race. geesh. why would we? 

I guess that's what I asked XC his point in this.

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Dems didn't have a dog in this fight - at least until Dec. 12th.  At this point we're just observing.  Did you prefer one over the other or were you not really even aware any of this was going on?

I was not really aware of this to be honest.  I may have heard something about it but I don't follow this idiocy that closely.  R's vs. R's in Alabama?  WUT?  Who fucking cares?  

So...this is a "win" for your team or not?  Serious question.

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

It's neither a win nor loss in the sole opinion of this particular freedom sledder.  You cared a lot about Kid Rock while not residing in Michigan so thought you might be interested in this too. 

So...you posted this for no opinion of your own?  Like news?  Wait.."I cared a lot about kid rock......"  Did he win already?  When was that election?  

OK...so I'm clear.  Nobody on your team "won" anything here.  But an election for two guys in fucking Alabama happened.  And Trump supported the one that lost...and that is maybe something to tell something...about.......ummmmm....something?

Hey man...seriously, I'm with you (I think).  Your team really has to hold on to some simile of hope even if it is in an intergallactic time and space...telecast in spanish, closed captioned in mandarin.

WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I'm not sure why you're taking this to a confrontational place.  Seems like you're reaching for a dis that just isn't there.  SBYL

You think this is confrontational?  Relax. I just asked what your point was in posting this?  You had no comment...just a link.  I wanted your opinion.  I just found it weak and kinda funny.  Actually, you should have too.    

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You think this is confrontational?  Relax. I just asked what your point was in posting this?  You had no comment...just a link.  I wanted your opinion.  I just found it weak and kinda funny.  Actually, you should have too.    

It's a current event, one with a more imminent conclusion than Kid Rock's 2018 run by almost a year.  I may not have an opinion but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in hearing from the right leaning folks on here - that's why I posted.  

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

It's a current event, one with a more imminent conclusion than Kid Rock's 2018 run by almost a year.  I may not have an opinion but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in hearing from the right leaning folks on here - that's why I posted.  

Ok.  I get it. 

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

the left could care less who won this race. geesh. why would we? 

A lefty started this thread and lefties are posting with glee so looks like you're either an idiot or just not very self aware.  

You care.  This thread proves it.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Good thread.  No need to defend it to a few forum Mouthbreathers.  And everyone should care that someone as extreme as Roy Moore - Dump called him Ray as he did it even know his name - wins a primary runoff.