Check your account email address ×

The surveillance on the trump campaign could be the greatest scandal of the modern political era

jtssrx

Well we know millions of Americans have been spied on for years now so it doesn't take a genius to figure that political spying is going to follow that. 

Just remember most of the people here had fuck all to say when it was uncovered by Snowden that Americans were being spied on en-mass and many of them defended the government. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Libtard for " I got nuthin" 

see joels post retard

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bens a dumb fuck.  Are you new? :lol: 

see joels post pants shitting retard 

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well we know millions of Americans have been spied on for years now so it doesn't take a genius to figure that political spying is going to follow that. 

Just remember most of the people here had fuck all to say when it was uncovered by Snowden that Americans were being spied on en-mass and many of them defended the government. 

23 minutes ago, SSFB said:

oh for fuck's sake, like this "spying" wasn't completely legal and justified. grow some balls for once. 

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh for fuck's sake, like this "spying" wasn't completely legal and justified. grow some balls for once. 

That's besides the point that I was making. I didn't even watch the video which is why I didn't comment on any of it's points.

I'm as interested in Mark Levin's viewpoints as I am your viewpoints, not at all. You're both dishonest hacks so why the fuck would I bother.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That's besides the point that I was making. I didn't even watch the video which is why I didn't comment on any of it's points.

I'm as interested in Mark Levin's viewpoints as I am your viewpoints, not at all. You're both dishonest hacks so why the fuck would I bother.

yeah yeah. same old shit with you. so scared you're going to be picked on, or left out, at one of the rww get togethers if you agree with us lefties too much. think they'll give you a wedgie? covered wagon? :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah yeah. same old shit with you. so scared you're going to be picked on, or left out, at one of the rww get togethers if you agree with us lefties too much. think they'll give you a wedgie? covered wagon? :lol:

:lol::lol:

Yet I've been disagreeing with them all of these years and I'm still invited. When are your predictions going to come true?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao: :goodpost::iagree::lol: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Gawd! Are you still trying to push that line of BS?  How lame :lol: