Check your account email address ×

Hey woolfie...you level headed bastion of internet equilibrium

f7ben

Just now, Momorider said:

He broke a rule this members name is his business so that is fucking with his work and means of support :flush: Ban  the FUCK

Quit calling for bans you simpleton.  You have repeatedly made fun of my gal and I let it slide instead of crying for your ban you massive idiot. 

Shut up momo you fucking retard

We'll let Woolie come on here and explain why he isnt happy unless he is creating and inserting himself into whatever drama he can find. Fucking worthless old queen just cannot help himself. Lets let him come back in here and within 3 minutes try playing the victim. He probably cried like a little bitch to CKF instead of owning up to being a fucking cunt

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

The only person that should be banned is the ginger Polaris riding transgender Nook. Ahhhaaaahhaaa!!!!!!11111

Hmmmmm.  Transgendered+polaris riding+nook+ginger can only mean one person................. :lmao: 

Edited by AKIQPilot

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We'll let Woolie come on here and explain why he isnt happy unless he is creating and inserting himself into whatever drama he can find. Fucking worthless old queen just cannot help himself. Lets let him come back in here and within 3 minutes try playing the victim. He probably cried like a little bitch to CKF instead of owning up to being a fucking cunt

Ckf asked you politely to edit the thread title

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope. I haven't heard from Mark. I just found the thread on my own. Image that :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

aren't you proving him right with this thread though :lol:

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I could, but I'd rather @f7ben do it himself. I don't think he really broke one of our few rules, but it's uncalled for in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not telling him, just asking him politely to edit the post.

I can't see where he broke a rule though. http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/guidelines/

If it's not against the rules why ask him to change it then?  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hmmmmm.  Thansgendered+polaris riding+nook+ginger can only mean one person................. :lmao: 

Anger Ginger bought a Assault obviously. 

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Ckf asked you politely to edit the thread title

and I did well prior to you posting this ....now fuck off retard

Just now, Angry ginger said:

so woolie calling you a shit talker brings this threat out,  amazing.  

Woolie can call me a shit talker all he wants , woolie takes it a step farther putting words in my mouth attempting to stir up whatever drama he can. You can fuck off with him 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not telling him, just asking him politely to edit the post.

I can't see where he broke a rule though. http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/guidelines/

His name is his profession and no way to tell how other freaks like Momo or Zoso would use it.

Its a punk ass bitch move by Ben. 

Edited by The Rocket