Check your account email address ×

no 9/11 threads WTF

01mxz800

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

your right smails, fucking sad how some of these brain dead fucks are

DERP DERP DERP .....get to walmart and get your 9/11 remembering cokes discounted with the rest of the mouthbreathers you fucking idiot 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

your right smails, fucking sad how some of these brain dead fucks are

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

DERP DERP DERP .....get to walmart and get your 9/11 remembering cokes discounted with the rest of the mouthbreathers you fucking idiot 

You nailed it mxz.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

How soon they forget, or is the left trying to erase this from history too

I think it's a bit more meaningful to us NY'rs..  I remember after it happened and we would get crated equipment in from Kansas, the crates would come in with "be strong", " God bless",  "thoughts and prayers"  written on them in marker..Was really cool to see..

I remember hearing it on the radio in the warehouse,  we all went into the owners office turned on the TV to watch the second plane hit the other tower..Shocked to say the least..I don't think I will ever forget where I was or what I was doing when it happened.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think it's a bit more meaningful to us NY'rs..  I remember after it happened and we would get crated equipment in from Kansas, the crates would come in with "be strong", " God bless",  "thoughts and prayers"  written on them in marker..Was really cool to see..

I remember hearing it on the radio in the warehouse,  we all went into the owners office turned on the TV to watch the second plane hit the other tower..Shocked to say the least..I don't think I will ever forget where I was or what I was doing when it happened.

We shouldnt forget ....but our anger should be focuses like a laser at our own government ......watching these bootlicking fucks cheerlead us into more war under the guise of 9/11 makes my blood fucking boil 1000x more than watching those towers fell did 

We shouldnt forget ....but our anger should be focuses like a laser at our own government ......watching these bootlicking fucks cheerlead us into more war under the guise of 9/11 makes my blood fucking boil 1000x more than watching those towers fell did 

Who is doing that?  I must have missed it.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I was on the thruway heading for Albany hearing it on the radio as well, pulled into a truck stop to see what was going on and also saw the second plane hit, absolute silence in the service plaza. When I got to Albany I could clearly see the plume from Manhatten within an hour no planes in sky except fighter jets and steady parade of emergency vehicles headed east

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Who is doing that?  I must have missed it.  

You think for one second this right wing idiots have learned a fucking thing. Our chickens indeed came home to roost that day but these frothing at the mouth Rush listening to idiots could be led by the nose right into another Iraq just because of ...DERP DERP ..NEVER FORGET...DERP

I agree, I know we definitely meddle in others shit, kill for oil, start war for profit, the fucks in DC are corrupt piles of shit..I hoped Trump would be different,  I think he tries, but can't get anything accomplished.. Our government is just pathetic 

You think for one second this right wing idiots have learned a fucking thing. Our chickens indeed came home to roost that day but these frothing at the mouth Rush listening to idiots could be led by the nose right into another Iraq just because of ...DERP DERP ..NEVER FORGET...DERP

So in other words, no one is cheering us into another war right now.  Got it.  :bc: 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I agree, I know we definitely meddle in others shit, kill for oil, start war for profit, the fucks in DC are corrupt piles of shit..I hoped Trump would be different,  I think he tries, but can't get anything accomplished.. Our government is just pathetic 

Instead of marching into Iraq the good men and woman of this country should have burned DC to the ground. There is a reason the 9/11 commission report was hid from the public by 2 different presidents for over a decade 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

So in other words, no one is cheering us into another war right now.  Got it.  :bc: 

Circle jerking fake patriots are ripe for cheeing us into another war.....its my personal job to call them faggots and bootlickers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Circle jerking fake patriots are ripe for cheeing us into another war.....its my personal job to call them faggots and bootlickers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

With a keyboard on the internet no doubt.  Keep up the hard work Ben.  Millennials in basements across the nation are counting on you.  :bc:  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

With a keyboard on the internet no doubt.  Keep up the hard work Ben.  Millennials in basements across the nation are counting on you.  :bc:  

:lol: like my mouth ends at the keyboard