Check your account email address ×

Easy homework for the alt left here

Rod

I didn't change anything dude.

I'm only asking questions because you don't seem to be using the common definition of terms.  You are welcome to do so, however your shit won't make sense if you avoid the common usage. 

I am confident in my intelligence level to be sufficiently satisfied to not worry about yours eclipsing mine. :bc:

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm not "alt left" but he made a comment about a judge not making a proper decision because he is Mexican.

Neal

Are you saying racial or gender prejudices and experiences are inherent to whites only?

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Are you saying racial or gender prejudices and experiences are inherent to whites only?

Not at all, in fact I think racism is far more widespread among blacks than whites.

I simply answered the OP question.  Trump said racist shit.  Some seem unable to deal with it and move on with their lives.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

Lawyer: judge, we request a change of venue as it may be hard to find an impartial jury for this black man in this predominantly white area.

Judge: request granted 

Neil: holy fuck that judge is racist 

lol wtf

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not at all, in fact I think racism is far more widespread among blacks than whites.

I simply answered the OP question.  Trump said racist shit.  Some seem unable to deal with it and move on with their lives.

Neal

You still haven't pointed out anything trump said that was racist :lol: 

try again though 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lawyer: judge, we request a change of venue as it may be hard to find an impartial jury for this black man in this predominantly white area.

Judge: request granted 

Neil: holy fuck that judge is racist 

lol wtf

Not exactly.  You are making an incorrect assumption.  I did not agree to anything such as you suggest in this post.  You are employing hyperbole so you can rid yourself of the argument you lost.

SBYL

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not exactly.  You are making an incorrect assumption.  I did not agree to anything such as you suggest in this post.  You are employing hyperbole so you can rid yourself of the argument you lost.

SBYL

Neal

In the situation i outlined, is the judge racist or not. Your logic suggests that he is, as is the lawyer making the request 

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You are incorrect, I have.  You have chosen to ignore it.  It's your choice if you want to remain ignorant about it. :bc:

Neal

I'm just using your own logic don't get mad pls friend 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Neal and SeRena.  Remarkably alike in some ways.  Neither are very intelligent but act as though they are.  At least one of them isn't going to wonder when I will pop up to settle up.  Poor SeRena.

"Bodybag"

:lol:

Look!  Twinsies!!!!

IMG_2208.JPG

You seem to know words, but are unable to use them to make any sense.  Better luck to you next time.

Neal

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

In the situation i outlined, is the judge racist or not. Your logic suggests that he is, as is the lawyer making the request 

A bit more information may be necessary, but a change of venue request doesn't have to be racist.  If a sound argument can be made that those jurors are not his peers, then no it isn't.

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You seem to know words, but are unable to use them to make any sense.  Better luck to you next time.

Neal

I may have been giving you more credit than was warranted.

I'm kind that way though.

Zambroski

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

According to Kneel he has never been wrong about anything,  :lmao:

It's a fairly simple technique that is popular here with the libtwats: Whenever their argument is starting to go sideways on them and heading toward a for sure loss, they just start moving the narratives and goal posts ever so slightly until the original debate is muddled and buried.  Then start with the name calling.

I find it kinda funny....and easier just to skip to the end.  It seems to infuriate them more. :lol:

Reality is, most here just aren't very bright at all.  And once they are out of their daily MSM issued talking points, they are at a loss.

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

A bit more information may be necessary, but a change of venue request doesn't have to be racist.  If a sound argument can be made that those jurors are not his peers, then no it isn't.

Neal

So someone's heritage can make them biased in certain matters? Or is it an absolute no.