Check your account email address ×

congratulations to the democrats in congress

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Yes. 50 more. I'll wait...

"Make no mistake: these policies are on the ballot

You can do what I want, or I'll go ahead and do what I want anyway

he said he would take executive action on immigration by year's end unless Republicans passed a bill

announcing that you know what the American public wants, and you're going to give it to them no matter what their elected representatives say,

the bail out 

the first stimulus package with what 3 gop votes 

the 2nd stimulus 

Obama care is sitting on dozens of examples 

if I really wanted 50 would not be to hard to come up with but I really dont give a shit and the people spoke there thoughts on the subject 

54 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

"Make no mistake: these policies are on the ballot

You can do what I want, or I'll go ahead and do what I want anyway

he said he would take executive action on immigration by year's end unless Republicans passed a bill

announcing that you know what the American public wants, and you're going to give it to them no matter what their elected representatives say,

the bail out 

the first stimulus package with what 3 gop votes 

the 2nd stimulus 

Obama care is sitting on dozens of examples 

if I really wanted 50 would not be to hard to come up with but I really dont give a shit and the people spoke there thoughts on the subject 

Those are all in spite of republican obstructionism dude. Like I was talking about. The gop pushed back on the stimulus because they knew the economy would see a jump and that could reflect favorable on Obama. You'd have to be a fucking moron to agree with those fucks that nothing would be better. You are really cherry picking here. 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Those are all in spite of republican obstructionism dude. Like I was talking about. The gop pushed back on the stimulus because they knew the economy would see a jump and that could reflect favorable on Obama. You'd have to be a fucking moron to agree with those fucks that nothing would be better. You are really cherry picking here. 

the stimulus was and still is a huge waste of cash  that was used as a slush fund for election pay backs . it was nice of GM to use that cash to build new plants in Mexico though that has really stimulated there economy