Check your account email address ×

*****Official College Football Thread*****

BOHICA

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good for him....a radio talking head with an axe to grind about Dantonio...nice work Columbo! :lol:

He's one of the biggest sparty slappies around. He loves Dantonio and MSU. Telling the truth about why MSU had race issues last year isn't having an axe to grind

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He's one of the biggest sparty slappies around. He loves Dantonio and MSU. Telling the truth about why MSU had race issues last year isn't having an axe to grind

Race issues, Cliques, Dantonio playing the no respect card, blah,blah, blah.....

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Race issues, Cliques, Dantonio playing the no respect card, blah,blah, blah.....

You're a fan right. Do you realize your starting midddle LB John Riske was kicked off the team for calling a teammate a my best buddy??? Did you know most of the white players were trump supporters and that didn't play with the black players?? Lets talk Malik McDowell. He refused to practice most of the season and started every game. What about the assistant coaches that are kept despite a lack of ability to lead?? How about the multiple rapes that took situation leading to the dismissal of what 6 players one of which you all American wr donnue Corrlie. 

There is no reason to be a homer. Admit there is an issue

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're a fan right. Do you realize your starting midddle LB John Riske was kicked off the team for calling a teammate a my best buddy??? Did you know most of the white players were trump supporters and that didn't play with the black players?? Lets talk Malik McDowell. He refused to practice most of the season and started every game. What about the assistant coaches that are kept despite a lack of ability to lead?? How about the multiple rapes that took situation leading to the dismissal of what 6 players one of which you all American wr donnue Corrlie. 

There is no reason to be a homer. Admit there is an issue

So Riske called him a my best buddy and got the boot as did the so called rapists..the rest is just speculation on your part that you have no way of proving and at the end of the day IDGAF.

Edited by Biggie Smails

• 4 weeks later...

Michigan is dead. Harbaugh is bo savior. Dantonio is doing more with less. Harbaugh still thinks he has  San Francisco’s  offense of line and Frank Gore running the ball. Completely wasted peppers last year continue to run the wildcat even when it was proven it wasn’t effective anymore lost to Iowa lost Ohio State you look at Penn State that after Michigan blew them out turn their season around beat Ohio State went to the Rose Bowl just blew Michigan off the field I’m all set

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Michigan is dead. Harbaugh is bo savior. Dantonio is doing more with less. Harbaugh still thinks he has  San Francisco’s  offense of line and Frank Gore running the ball. Completely wasted peppers last year continue to run the wildcat even when it was proven it wasn’t effective anymore lost to Iowa lost Ohio State you look at Penn State that after Michigan blew them out turn their season around beat Ohio State went to the Rose Bowl just blew Michigan off the field I’m all set

Sparty On....M Go Blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ylsuper:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

penn state was impressive last night. i thought michigan was going to turn it around for a little while there but PS shut em down. 

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Watched a few games later last night. 

Sparty ... :lol2:

That was one of the worst games I've watched.....ever. 12 men on the field during the game tying FG and then a huge shank on the next kick and what the fuck was Dantonio doing burning all his timeouts on that last defensive series...time for some new blood top to bottom. They should make Tressel...the DC....the next head coach.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

22 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Watched a few games later last night. 

Sparty ... :lol2:

MSU out of the Top 25 , which they should be.

Not sure what you're laughing at tho. Michigan barely squeaked by Army. Once again Michigan is way over rated.  Michigan dropped to 11. Which is still way over rated. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That was one of the worst games I've watched.....ever. 12 men on the field during the game tying FG and then a huge shank on the next kick and what the fuck was Dantonio doing burning all his timeouts on that last defensive series...time for some new blood top to bottom. They should make Tressel...the DC....the next head coach.

Mork Derptonio scowling was great ... :lol:

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

MSU out of the Top 25 , which they should be.

Not sure what you're laughing at tho. Michigan barely squeaked by Army. Once again Michigan is way over rated.  Michigan dropped to 11. Which is still way over rated. 

Michigan should have lost to Army. Mich play calls were shit - but Army is a good team.

Early season rankings are for dummys to talk about ... that's about it  :snack:

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Michigan should have lost to Army. Mich play calls were shit - but Army is a good team.

I think he needs to step aside and allow some new blood in East Lansing...same old staff...same old shit.

Derptonio...that’s pretty fucking funny.   🤣

On 9/16/2019 at 9:12 AM, ford_428cj said:

Just like I said, U of M is WAY over rated . They don't belong in the Top 25 

17 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Wow, 2 targeting penalties by Wisconsin in less than a few minutes. Stupid fucks. No room for that shit. 

First one was BS. Second was just dangerous and completely deserved ejection.