Check your account email address ×

f7ben and Sessions Agree It's a War

How about this, f7ben and Jeff Sessions agree that it's a war.

On Monday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions unveiled Trump's plan to reverse Obama administration curbs that prevented local law enforcement agencies from receiving surplus military gear, including including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high-caliber weapons and camouflage uniforms.

The previous White House introduced the measures following violent clashes in Ferguson, Missouri, in the belief that police forces touting military-style gear came across as an occupying force in a way that heightened community tensions.

But on Monday, Sessions raised the specter of a war against police on America's streets as he addressed the Fraternal Order of Police.

"(W)e are fighting a multi-front battle: an increase in violent crime, a rise in vicious gangs, an opioid epidemic, threats from terrorism, combined with a culture in which family and discipline seem to be eroding further and a disturbing disrespect for the rule of law," Sessions said.

The attorney general also suggested that those who use individual violations of rights by officers to tarnish police services as a whole are effectively inciting attacks against them.

"Their divisive rhetoric treats police officers like the problem, instead of the crucial allies that you all are. So it can come as no surprise when we see rising levels of violence against law enforcement," Sessions said.

Arpaio pardon

The administration's new plan, which could lead to the further "militarization" of police, was announced three days after Trump pardoned former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio -- a vehement supporter and lightning rod for claims of police brutality and racial discrimination.

While the pardon raised constitutional and political questions, it was also clearly a show of support for ruthless law enforcement, since Arpaio was convicted of contempt in a case that involved racial profiling against Latinos.

Trump made little attempt to disguise his motives. Previewing his move last week in Arizona, he asked supporters whether "Sheriff Joe was convicted for doing his job?"

The rest of the story http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/29/politics/trump-law-order-jeff-sessions/index.html

Jeff Sessions appointment probably in all honesty made Donald Trump a worse pick than Hillary Clinton ......I never thought it would be possible to long for the days of that racist piece of shit Eric Holder .....but Sessions is worse 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Both sides are the same :lol: Stsnd on the sidelines pouting like a petulant child :lmao: 

Bernie was the only decent option ......dems via massive fraud and corruption made sure we were not given that option. So fuck dems and fuck Hillary Clinton and fuck you 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Bernie was the only decent option ......dems via massive fraud and corruption made sure we were not given that option. So fuck dems and fuck Hillary Clinton and fuck you 

Bernie for Hillary 👍  But you know more :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Bernie has trashed Hillary since then .....but you know more 

Bernie endorsed her and supported her - yet you still call him decent as you stood on the sidelines with your thumb buried square up your ass.  Apparently you knew more than Bernie and even trashed him when he endorsed her - now he's decent again - you're so confused :lol: 

.7 :backpeddle::lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bernie has trashed Hillary since then .....but you know more 

:lol:   I've seen him be critical of the party but not Hillary. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Bernie endorsed her and supported her - yet you still call him decent as you stood on the sidelines with your thumb buried square up your ass.  Apparently you knew more than Bernie and even trashed him when he endorsed her - now he's decent again - you're so confused :lol: 

Yes he is.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I never said anything about him now you retard ....I said he was the best option and the dems and the DNC defrauded him and subverted democracy. Fuck you and fuck them 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never said anything about him now you retard ....I said he was the best option and the dems and the DNC defrauded him and subverted democracy. Fuck you and fuck them 

:lol: When he endorsed Hillary you threw him under the bus :lmao: Now it's classic .7 Momo :backpeddle::lol: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: When he endorsed Hillary you threw him under the bus :lmao: Now it's classic .7 Momo :backpeddle::lol: 

Yes ....because when he endorsed Hillary he shit all over everyone that supported him. Hillary was the epitome of what Bernie stood against and when he rolled over and got in bed with the devil he showed his true colors. Prior to that I thought he was the best option and had he not been defrauded by the DNC and Hillary he would be POTUS right now.

In the end the dems delivered us Donald and I hope he burns the whole thing to the ground , congrats retard :lol: you lost 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes ....because when he endorsed Hillary he shit all over everyone that supported him. Hillary was the epitome of what Bernie stood against and when he rolled over and got in bed with the devil he showed his true colors. Prior to that I thought he was the best option and had he not been defrauded by the DNC and Hillary he would be POTUS right now.

In the end the dems delivered us Donald and I hope he burns the whole thing to the ground , congrats retard :lol: you lost 

:lmao: :backpeddle::backpeddle::lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: :backpeddle::backpeddle::lol: 

You ran the only candidate in the world who was so corrupt , so distasteful and so out of touch that Donald fucking Trump could win......congrats retard

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Bernie sucks and wouldn't have won

He would have won easily ......Trump would not have carried Ohio , Pennsylvania , Wisconsin and Michigan over Bernie ...not even close

Trump won because it was "anyone but Hillary" that is the only reason .....I know you retards like to think otherwise but that is the case 

Stick to Canadian politics you fucking moron because you havent got a clue down here

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:   Sorry Ben but was Bernie good or bad.   I'm confused.  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

tell yourself whatever you want retard :lol: Bernie would have smashed Trump 

Because Hillary supporters wouldn't have pouted like Bernouts or some other reason?  :snack:

Edited by SnowRider