Check your account email address ×

NAZI demonstrators forced off bridge from speeding motorist

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol: good find.

Illinois Nazis

Love that movie :lol:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

When America wasn't so politically correct.  Could never get away with this today.  

Excuse me while I whip this out:lol:

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

When America wasn't so politically correct.  Could never get away with this today.  

You could totally get away with that today if you just dropped the N word you idiot. This would be like me responding to the Blues Brothers clip saying, "Hey, remember when you could get away with hating Nazis without the Republicans getting so upset?

45 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You could totally get away with that today if you just dropped the N word you idiot. This would be like me responding to the Blues Brothers clip saying, "Hey, remember when you could get away with hating Nazis without the Republicans getting so upset?

Link to a republican getting upset about hating Nazis? 

Once you believe your own fictional projections you are guaranteed to lose. 

Like now. 

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

Link to a republican getting upset about hating Nazis? 

Once you believe your own fictional projections you are guaranteed to lose. 

Like now. 

I think you misread my post. I said it would be dumb to suggest conservatives would get upset by the Blues Brothers clip. Just like it's dumb for Highmark to suggest the left would get upset over Blazing Saddles.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I think you misread my post. I said it would be dumb to suggest conservatives would get upset by the Blues Brothers clip. Just like it's dumb for Highmark to suggest the left would get upset over Blazing Saddles.

Gotcha :bc: 

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

If you have to drop the word" nigger, " then you can't get away with that today 

30 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

If you have to drop the word" nigger, " then you can't get away with that today 

Give me a fucking break, vocabulary changes with the times. Blaming the PC Police for something becoming an anachronism is a major reach.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

SMFH.   

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

You know it was made by a bunch of Jews, right?

I know. Jews can be funny sometimes. Mel Brooks is a funny Jew. So is Jon Stewart. Jerry Seinfeld is a funny Jew. Rodney Dangerfield was a super funny Jew. There are some terrifically funny Jews, believe me. 

Just now, Anler said:

I know. Jews can be funny sometimes. Mel Brooks is a funny Jew. So is Jon Stewart. Jerry Seinfeld is a funny Jew. Rodney Dangerfield was a super funny Jew. There are some terrifically funny Jews, believe me. 

This sounds like a Trump quote :lol:

Just now, Wildboer said:

It's the string of short sentences, adverb usage, and ending with "believe me." It's got a Trumpy feel.

That was the intent. Good job eagle eye! :congrats: