Check your account email address ×

British spy Christopher Steele has given FBI the names of his sources for Trump dossier

British spy Christopher Steele has given FBI the names of his sources for Trump dossier

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/british-spy-christopher-steele-has-given-fbi-the-names-of-his-sources-for-trump-dossier-report/#.WZxQ8wc0Jyg.twitter

A former British spy has reportedly given FBI agents the names of his sources for an explosive 35-page dossier linking President Donald Trump to Russian efforts to interfere with the election.

Former MI6 agent Christopher Steele hasn’t yet spoken to congressional investigators about his findings, but he has met with FBI agents to discuss how he had learned about Trump’s alleged activities involving Russia, reported ABC News.

Steele was hired by the opposition research firm Fusion GPS to look into Trump’s background after wealthy Republicans paid the Washington, D.C.-based business about $1 million, and then later worked for Democrats who sought additional damaging information.

Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, a former Wall Street Journal reporter who specialized in money laundering and Russian organized crime, was scheduled to appear in a closed session with congressional investigators to discuss the dossier.

A recent U.S. court ruling could compel Steele to testify before lawmakers.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, JEFF said:

This should do it guys! It's a great day!! Maybe Hillary will be pres.......  Aw shit.....

That's the best part!!!! Hillary will never be President! :bc: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's the best part!!!! Hillary will never be President! :bc: 

Ha ha. What a dumbass. Still thinks trump was a better choice and is counting down the days until they get a President that doesn't believe in dinosaurs and thinks squinting at NK across the DMV is intimidating. 

You go girl. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Ha ha. What a dumbass. Still thinks trump was a better choice and is counting down the days until they get a President that doesn't believe in dinosaurs and thinks squinting at NK across the DMV is intimidating. 

You go girl. 

Dumbski :groin: RevKev 

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You go girl. 

Pay attention dip shit! I did not vote for Trump nor do I support him. How many fucking times do I have to tell you mental midgets this? 

:lol: see what I mean  ^^^^^ Fucking morons

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, Skidooski said:

Pay attention dip shit! I did not vote for Trump nor do I support him. How many fucking times do I have to tell you mental midgets this? 

You're a liar :snack:

Just now, Skidooski said:

:lol: see what I mean  ^^^^^ Fucking morons

Sure you didn't. Have you learned to say Trumps a better choice than Hillary in Russian? 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should. Comrade Pence might find it humorous. 

Let's try this again for your weak minded ass...No I didn't vote for Trump. Did you really think I was going to waste time answering your question about learning to speak any Russian at all????? :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Let's try this again for your weak minded ass...No I didn't vote for Trump. Did you really think I was going to waste time answering your question about learning to speak any Russian at all????? :lmao: 

Quit Lying 👍

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh stop it. You're a member of the Trumpsters club. 

At least you are embarrassed enough to know you fucked up. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh stop it. You're a member of the Trumpsters club. 

At least you are embarrassed enough to know you fucked up. 

You never can admit to being wrong. Common trait for your type 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You never can admit to being wrong. Common trait for your type 

Hey Pussy - post up a thread where you're criticizing Dump with a forum Dumper to remind us how much you despise him :snack:

:lmao: 

ill wait :lol: