Check your account email address ×

The flat earth thing again

So agsin today someone posted a tongue and cheek flat earth thing this time about the eclipse. I threw a couple things in there and the usual suspects did there make fun of me ridicule me thing. 

Ill ask it again why do you care what I believe? Does it make you all feel better running me in the ground? 

I dont care what any of you believe and ive never tried to force you to believe anything ive posted. I respect all of your views on thr topic

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

So agsin today someone posted a tongue and cheek flat earth thing this time about the eclipse. I threw a couple things in there and the usual suspects did there make fun of me ridicule me thing. 

Ill ask it again why do you care what I believe? Does it make you all feel better running me in the ground? 

I dont care what any of you believe and ive never tried to force you to believe anything ive posted. I respect all of your views on thr topic

Yet you start topics about other members.

Sorry, not buying it. 

I think this whole flat Earth thing is a cia Psyop that's trying to determine how much confidence people have in the accepted present reality. 

Or its purpose could be to see how many gullible idiots there are out there. 

I haven't decided which is more evil, but I can guarantee that's it's the eviler one...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yet you start topics about other members.

Sorry, not buying it. 

Not buying what? What does me starting topics on other members have to do with people throwing out flat earth shit asking me to comment and when i do ridiculing me? 

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Not buying what? What does me starting topics on other members have to do with people throwing out flat earth shit asking me to comment and when i do ridiculing me? 

If we have to tell you then.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Honestly we make fun of each other for our political beliefs and those that are religious face some ridicule.  If you believe it fine then defend it but if your going to post your beliefs then expect some response either way.   You wouldn't post it if you didn't want it discussed.    Honestly your sounding a bit like a whinny liberal about this.  Defend your position like a man dude.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I think this whole flat Earth thing is a cia Psyop that's trying to determine how much confidence people have in the accepted present reality. 

Or its purpose could be to see how many gullible idiots there are out there. 

I haven't decided which is more evil, but I can guarantee that's it's the eviler one...

There is probably about as many flat earthers as there is Antifa.   Not many.   We have one of each on here. :lol:  

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How's the Revolution going there Ernesto? :lol:  

What action could I take that would be acceptable to you?

52 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You really need some new fucking material.

Same question.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What action could I take that would be acceptable to you?

Same question.

I really don't know how much you participate in this revolution you talk about.   My guess is nothing beyond your keyboard.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I really don't know how much you participate in this revolution you talk about.   My guess is nothing beyond your keyboard.  

Of course not :lol: hes rationalized his laziness to go do something into using the mans computers against him 

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's not an answer. 

I love how you guys love to ask questions yet never answer them.

I expect blood in the streets.   Attacking the owners of the means of production going after people like me.   All that stuff you always preach.  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Of course not :lol: hes rationalized his laziness to go do something into using the mans computers against him 

He's rationalized the use of capitalism to his own financial benefit. :lol:  

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I love how you guys love to ask questions yet never answer them.

I expect blood in the streets.   Attacking the owners of the means of production going after people like me.   All that stuff you always preach.  

And you think it's time for that?

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

He's rationalized the use of capitalism to his own financial benefit. :lol:  

We all know capitalism contains the seeds of its own demise. I've explained it numerous times. 

Would you like me to review it again for you?

Edited by motonoggin

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

We all know capitalism contains the seeds of its own demise. I've explained it numerous times. 

Would you like me to review it again for you?

Yes.   In detail please.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Yes.   In detail please.  

Capitalism seeks to reduce costs of production. This quest to reduce costs leads to a quest to reduce or eliminate labor from the production equation.

This has an effect of reducing aggregate wages and, by extension, aggregate demand. 

When demand falls, so should prices, but they don't because government, at the best of the supply side, supplement the loss of wage based demand with debt instruments. 

This isn't a sustainable economic model, it's merely a wealth concentration scheme. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalism seeks to reduce costs of production. This quest to reduce costs leads to a quest to reduce or eliminate labor from the production equation.

This has an effect of reducing aggregate wages and, by extension, aggregate demand. 

When demand falls, so should prices, but they don't because government, at the best of the supply side, supplement the loss of wage based demand with debt instruments. 

This isn't a sustainable economic model, it's merely a wealth concentration scheme. 

So Capitalism isn't the problem government intervention is? 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Your right.   Capitalism has been practiced for 241+ years in this country which in that time has amassed more wealth than any other country.  It's bound to fail. :lol: