Check your account email address ×

Sad!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

He's pretty active on the keyboard, no doubt there, but his perspective about the left in this country is spot on.  He's basically saying they've been threatening violence, and bringing it on Trump supporters.  Now some of the right wing wackos are fighting back.  WTF did they think would happen? :lol: 

You might want to look up how many people have been killed in the US by right wing people before you claim that they have just started to fight back. 

That argument sounds like you agree that they are fighting to protect something. 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Someone sounds triggered.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So you admit he get's you triggered :thumb::lol: 

Don't feel bad you're in the same boat with Slope and MC and......

Would you two like to explain triggered?

1 hour ago, franks pond said:

podes.jpg

Yeah but when we are talking about Nazis or wannabee nazis  it fits right?

sure it's over the top when grandpa won't shut up about "those people " moving in next door. 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No...no need. We are seeing it more and more from some of you lately.

I've seen it mentioned, I know you've watched a Joe Rogan comedy special and giggled.  But it seems to me that it's just another one of those sad ways to try to claim a win on the internet. 

Butthurt, owned and now triggered. 

Imo the person who spends all day reading and replying to almost every thread on a current events forum would be the triggered one. 

The Momo twins appear to have given up all outside activity in order to monitor this board. I think it would be a proper use of the word to wonder what triggered them to do that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I've seen it mentioned, I know you've watched a Joe Rogan comedy special and giggled.  But it seems to me that it's just another one of those sad ways to try to claim a win on the internet. 

Butthurt, owned and now triggered. 

Imo the person who spends all day reading and replying to almost every thread on a current events forum would be the triggered one. 

The Momo twins appear to have given up all outside activity in order to monitor this board. I think it would be a proper use of the word to wonder what triggered them to do that. 

Joe Rogan comedy special??? Yeah ok :dunno: 

So you are now judging how others should spend their time and calling it triggered if they choose to actively post here? So where do you draw the line then in your opinion? You posted here a bunch while on family vacation in France! Started threads over in fact. Were you triggered then? 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Joe Rogan comedy special??? Yeah ok :dunno: 

So you are now judging how others should spend their time and calling it triggered if they choose to actively post here? So where do you draw the line then in your opinion? You posted here a bunch while on family vacation in France! Started threads over in fact. Were you triggered then? 

No. I just think "triggered" is catch word you lame fuckers use to trying to win an argument. There is no real way to defend a President who wants to say there were some good people marching with the Nazis. I find it hard to believe that any decent person would march with Nazis regardless of the cause. If Nazis were marching and chanting let's find a cure for cancer, I'd still look for another group to march with.

If any of you had half a brain, you'd realize that there isn't suppose to be two equal sides. A bunch of Alt Right violent (Nazis) and a bunch of violent alt left people who don't want Nazis. 

We are all suppose to be against Nazis. We learned 80 years ago that letting Nazi ideals reign free was a bad idea.

Now if you want to defend the President when he thinks that Nazis should be allowed to continue because they have a permit, fine. 

But I happen to think it's wrong. 

I also think that the Momo's are the biggest fucking losers on this board. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

No. I just think "triggered" is catch word you lame fuckers use to trying to win an argument. There is no real way to defend a President who wants to say there were some good people marching with the Nazis. I find it hard to believe that any decent person would march with Nazis regardless of the cause. If Nazis were marching and chanting let's find a cure for cancer, I'd still look for another group to march with.

If any of you had half a brain, you'd realize that there isn't suppose to be two equal sides. A bunch of Alt Right violent (Nazis) and a bunch of violent alt left people who don't want Nazis. 

We are all suppose to be against Nazis. We learned 80 years ago that letting Nazi ideals reign free was a bad idea.

Now if you want to defend the President when he thinks that Nazis should be allowed to continue because they have a permit, fine. 

Show me where I defended Trump! Ever!!!

The rest you were rambling on quite a bit talking about being triggered and Nazis and everything else so I just tuned it out :bla:

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Show me where I defended Trump! Ever!!!

The rest you were rambling on quite a bit talking about being triggered and Nazis and everything else so I just tuned it out :bla:

You have this weird idea that I can tell the difference between you, the Momo's, fat stupid Dave and the rest of the heehaw gang. I can't, I don't care to try. You're all sack of stupid lumped together. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Dooski :groin:revkev

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You have this weird idea that I can tell the difference between you, the Momo's, fat stupid Dave and the rest of the heehaw gang. I can't, I don't care to try. You're all sack of stupid lumped together. 

You can't tell the difference between 3 or 4 people? :lol: So all people are alike in your mind then eh? The world is in color dipshit, not black and white but please continue on calling others stupid, dumb etc. while your side keeps loosing from it :read: 

31 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Dooski :groin:revkev

Now you are copying the posting habits of the biggest troll to ever roam the internet! Now it;s clear who you idolize in here and you can't get any lower! Congrats on that prize you just earned all while white nighting for Lamar of all people, the Junior Slope in training. 

Poor Rev.  He's sucked down the Nazi Penis faster then it could get out of the zipper of the libtwat pants.  Hey Rev, how are you going to get all that cheap polyester out of your teeth?

NAZIS!!!!!!!  RUSSIA!!!!!!  KAYAK!!!!!!

:lol:

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You can't tell the difference between 3 or 4 people? :lol: So all people are alike in your mind then eh? The world is in color dipshit, not black and white but please continue on calling others stupid, dumb etc. while your side keeps loosing from it :read: 

Now you are copying the posting habits of the biggest troll to ever roam the internet! Now it;s clear who you idolize in here and you can't get any lower! Congrats on that prize you just earned all while white nighting for Lamar of all people, the Junior Slope in training. 

You know he saying if you aren't for us, your against us?  Yeah well this is along the same lines. If you can't condemn a President who defends Nazis, who repeats their catch phrases, then you're fucked up. I don't care to what degree that is, you're just fucked up. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Rev.  He's sucked down the Nazi Penis faster then it could get out of the zipper of the libtwat pants.  Hey Rev, how are you going to get all that cheap polyester out of your teeth?

NAZIS!!!!!!!  RUSSIA!!!!!!  KAYAK!!!!!!

Pretty sure Trump's mouth is the cock Holster for Putin and Nazis. You're the fluffer

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know he saying if you aren't for us, your against us?  Yeah well this is along the same lines. If you can't condemn a President who defends Nazis, who repeats their catch phrases, then you're fucked up. I don't care to what degree that is, you're just fucked up. 

Show me AGAIN where I am defending Trump OR the white supremacists.... or just shut your dumb ass up for once :bc: 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Pretty sure Trump's mouth is the cock Holster for Putin and Nazis. You're the fluffer

You really are a 16 year old girl.  Transsexual I'm sure so, not sure what that means.  Either you're wearing a dildo or have split your winky up the middle and pulled it back.  Either way....KAYAKS!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Show me AGAIN where I am defending Trump OR the white supremacists.... or just shut your dumb ass up for once :bc: 

Your silence is deafening you fucking spineless fencerider.  Your fluff the pro-Dumpers cocks on here 24/7 and then try and :backpeddle: - fuck you're a Pussy :👍 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your silence is deafening you fucking spineless fencerider.  Your fluff the pro-Dumpers cocks on here 24/7 and then try and :backpeddle: - fuck you're a Pussy :👍 

that, and is constant bringing up dems in the same conversations. the guy is a piece of work, who thinks he's going "unnoticed"

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

that, and is constant bringing up dems in the same conversations. the guy is a piece of work, who thinks he's going "unnoticed"

He's also intellectually dishonest dirtbag who struggles to tell,the whole truth.  Dude gets his undies in a bunch and pretends it's all good :lol:  I bet Dumbski squats when he pisses :snack: