Check your account email address ×

NAZIS! Nazis everywhere!!!!!

:lol:

What the fuck is wrong with some of you?  Dumbest narrative since "Russia!".  Look at all the tough talking Nazi face punchers in here! Seriously? :lmao: Is there a surge of the Nazi hoards somewhere that I am missing? These misfit retards have been around for decades since their ultimate demise doing stupid shit...and now...NAZIS!!!!!!  I feel another lefty narrative and new name call coming on!!!!!  "NAZI!!!!!!!"  

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!     I was so used to the "racist" name call too.  Oh well....times, they are a changin'.

I'm going hunting for snipe later.  I would hunt for Nazi but snipe outnumber Nazis 9:1 in Northern Minnesota. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member

It is silly, the neo-nazi groups have been around for decades,  and a giant bunch of fucking douche bags I might add..but where were the lefties when the "Black Panthers" were rioting in Ferguson,  in Baltimore??? Ice, MC, slope, slinger, revi??? Where where you guys?? Speak up did you clowns??

Hey,  Where was Obama denouncing the "Black Panther" activists during these riots going on for days?? 

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It is silly, the neo-nazi groups have been around for decades,  and a giant bunch of fucking douche bags I might add..but where were the lefties when the "Black Panthers" were rioting in Ferguson,  in Baltimore??? Ice, MC, slope, slinger, revi??? Where where you guys?? Speak up did you clowns??

Hey,  Where was Obama denouncing the "Black Panther" activists during these riots going on for days?? 

Apples and Oranges :guzzle: 

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That's not the same!!!!!!!!!!   Wait a second.....

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well Russiagate has gone cold so what do you guys expect. :dunno: 

:lol:Really.

This just in!

CNN:  Sources, close to the White House, tell CNN that the racist, skinhead, Nazi driver of the car that drove though the crowd in Charlottesville was the ninth member in the room with Kushner when he met with the Russian mob.  Details are still coming in but more sources tell CNN that Trump met with the racist driver privately after that meeting to discuss something that is yet unknown.  Stay tuned to CNN as this story will be updated as we make more information up....errr, we mean when more sources come forward.

2 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

LoL really? Nothing there?

Now that it's pretty clear that Trump is involved with the Nazis and other fledgling white supremacists groups, I think we can assume that the Nazis were the ones that "hacked" the election and Trump has been funding their movement since last summer sometime.  This is much worse than Russia being involved.  Expert panel agrees.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well.....  It's been well over a month since the last time anything new was reported about Russiagate so yea, the trail has gone a little cold.  

These investigations take months. But I'm confident Trump and company will get taken down.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now that it's pretty clear that Trump is involved with the Nazis and other fledgling white supremacists groups, I think we can assume that the Nazis were the ones that "hacked" the election and Trump has been funding their movement since last summer sometime.  This is much worse than Russia being involved.  Expert panel agrees.

Shut up

3 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

These investigations take months. But I'm confident Trump and company will get taken down.

That's a real good indicator that they won't considering you are :wrong: about everything :finger3: 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe so but it won't have anything to do with Russia or collusion.  

It'll have everything to do with Russia. Election colluding, Russian money laundering, tax evasion...etc.

He's been laundering Russian money for decades. And that's just a start. 

Just now, Rev Molester said:

It'll have everything to do with Russia. Election colluding, Russian money laundering, tax evasion...etc.

He's been laundering Russian money for decades. And that's just a start. 

I was referring more to the Russians colluding with Trump to help him win the election.  

All bets are off when you throw in money laundering.  He may very well be guilty of that.  

I was referring more to the Russians colluding with Trump to help him win the election.  

All bets are off when you throw in money laundering.  He may very well be guilty of that.  

Look at the Don Jr email. You REALLY think that meeting was nothing and ended there?

2 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

Look at the Don Jr email. You REALLY think that meeting was nothing and ended there?

haven't you heard? that was a set up by the DNC! long before the election, thinking they had the election in the bag :lol:

poor tom fell off the deep end recently, revy.

Just now, Rev Molester said:

I think the investigation will not conclude that Trump colluded with Russia.  

There is an ongoing investigation.  At this point the Russia/collusion trail is cold.  We shall see what they come up with.  

I think the investigation will not conclude that Trump colluded with Russia.  

There is an ongoing investigation.  At this point the Russia/collusion trail is cold.  We shall see what they come up with.  

It's not cold and I'm not sure how any sane person can dismiss that email and think it ended there. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

No no, NO!!, 24 Hours after the election Russia-gate was born..Obviously with all the proof to come to the "Russian collusion" again,..24 Hours of TRUMP WINNING THE PRESIDENCY,  evidence has to be in abundance..

Fucktard