Check your account email address ×

Almost new 2.25 x153 Powerclaw

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Do you know Fordy from TBP? :lol:

Only what I've read. I only go there to post in the Dead thread in the Canada section.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I sold one few yrs back for 225 . this is the season to sell. 

That's what I was thinking it was worth....reason I asked is that I'm including it in the sale of my sled on CL and I had somebody tell me it was a 1000 dollar track new and wanted to buy the sled with out the track for a 1000 bucks less than my asking price...fucking CL. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

Great track in its day, but there is a SHIT TON of even better tracks now. Look and see what they are going for on SW but I bet its not shit anymore.

I had a 162 Powerclaw on an IQ. I loved it. But I probably wouldnt even take a free one anymore.

Edited by Legend

12 hours ago, Legend said:

Great track in its day, but there is a SHIT TON of even better tracks now. Look and see what they are going for on SW but I bet its not shit anymore.

I had a 162 Powerclaw on an IQ. I loved it. But I probably wouldnt even take a free one anymore.

why the PC is still one of the best on the snow . sure the west guys are mostly running the 2.6 and some going with the 3 but not all.

for a Midwest deep snow track the 2.25 pc is a good all around track they handle the trail that is a necessity when ridding Midwest much better than the 3 or 2.6 from any of them .deff tear up the hard crust we get and still breaks up the packed trial when having to run it .

I would take a 3in PC over a series 7 for a all conditions track any day . for the perfect blue bird fresh fluff track the series 7 is a better track . but we live in the real world with constant changing conditions with more set up and mashed potato days than perfect fluff

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

why the PC is still one of the best on the snow . sure the west guys are mostly running the 2.6 and some going with the 3 but not all.

for a Midwest deep snow track the 2.25 pc is a good all around track they handle the trail that is a necessity when ridding Midwest much better than the 3 or 2.6 from any of them .deff tear up the hard crust we get and still breaks up the packed trial when having to run it .

I would take a 3in PC over a series 7 for a all conditions track any day . for the perfect blue bird fresh fluff track the series 7 is a better track . but we live in the real world with constant changing conditions with more set up and mashed potato days than perfect fluff

Yeah the 2.25 PC is surprisingly good on the trail.:thumb:

13 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's what I was thinking it was worth....reason I asked is that I'm including it in the sale of my sled on CL and I had somebody tell me it was a 1000 dollar track new and wanted to buy the sled with out the track for a 1000 bucks less than my asking price...fucking CL. :lol:

Tell him the track is going with the sled and he can try selling it to recoup the money.  You'll have no use for you.

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Tell him the track is going with the sled and he can try selling it to recoup the money.  You'll have no use for you.

Exactly...I gave him an opportunity to make an offer minus the track but apparently he thinks it is worth more than I do. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Exactly...I gave him an opportunity to make an offer minus the track but apparently he thinks it is worth more than I do. :lol:

Stay firm with the track going with the sled.  Sell used tracks sucks major balls.  Probably the single worst part of the sled to sell.  

45 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Stay firm with the track going with the sled.  Sell used tracks sucks major balls.  Probably the single worst part of the sled to sell.  

:thumb:

I sold Lee  (Newfie) a used studded track that came with my XF 1000 and shipped that fucker to Goose Bay.....shipping was probably as much as the track was worth. :lol: 

Edited by Biggie Smails

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:thumb:

I sold Lee  (Newfie) a used studded track that came with my XF 1000 and shipped that fucker to Goose Bay.....shipping was probably as much as the track was worth. :lol: 

I've never had much luck selling used tracks, except the colored tracks.  I could have a brand new track still in the Camso box and still only get offers of $100 for them.  Ok, maybe not that bad, but still no luck.