Check your account email address ×

What the alt-left CYA liberal media is hiding about the hilliary email probe

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:bc:

I'm patient

Translation...im a pathetic sore loser and will go to any means possible whether it makes me look bad or not to try and prove.....

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Translation...im a pathetic sore loser and will go to any means possible whether it makes me look bad or not to try and prove.....

It means what it means.  There are ongoing investigations and I'm patient.

11 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

nm

Edited by oleroule

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

The punishments in Enterprise Corruption / RICO cases is severe. 

RICO authorizes severe penalties of fine and imprisonment. The maximum punishment for an individual on a single RICO charge is imprisonment for twenty years (life if any of the predicate acts charged, such as murder, would permit such a punishment), and a fine of $250,000 or twice the proceeds of the offense. In addition, RICO revived the punishment of forfeiture of property, which before 1970 had been little used in American criminal law.

RICO imposes, as a mandatory penalty, a judgment of forfeiture to the United States government not only of any proceeds or property derived from the proceeds of the crime, but also of any interest the defendant holds in the enterprise, or any property of any kind that provides a source of influence over the enterprise. The latter provisions, rooted in the statute's original purpose of preventing criminal control of legitimate business, aim not only to punish the offender, but also to deny continuing power over an enterprise to anyone who has corrupted it to criminal ends.

Read more: RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) - Penalties - Property, Government, Forfeiture, and Defendant - JRank Articles http://law.jrank.org/pages/1962/RICO-Racketeer-Influenced-Corrupt-Organizations-Act-Penalties.html#ixzz4pBdkV9cv

there's a way around that thanks to our "pardon" system. trump could pardon everyone but him, resign, then have pence, or whoever else takes the role, pardon him

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there's a way around that thanks to our "pardon" system. trump could pardon everyone but him, resign, then have pence, or whoever else takes the role, pardon him

State crimes are not pardonable by the President

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

State crimes are not pardonable by the President

yeah I forgot that tbh :bc:

I'm not holding my breath on all this though. I'm hoping though, terribly. I'd love to see all these fuckers jailed, including pretty little ivanka. she has to be in on all this stuff.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Sounds like you have it all figured out. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah I forgot that tbh :bc:

I'm not holding my breath on all this though. I'm hoping though, terribly. I'd love to see all these fuckers jailed, including pretty little ivanka. she has to be in on all this stuff.

But yet you let Hillary slide...good little brainwashed liberal you are.

27 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I have a question for you....why would someone smash phones and bleach evidence?

same reason many other politicians did similar things - bush and his e-mails, Romney and his hard drives, gov bush and his private servers etc etc etc. but you want to ignore all that and focus on Hillary only.  they do it because they're is likely personal information and other stuff that someone on a witch hunt could use to make a conspiracy out of things. hell look at what is drummed about Hillary when nothing is really there? like uranium one, bengazi, etc. so imagine what you dingbats would believe if you found an e-mail mentioning......

a pizza shop in DC

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger