Check your account email address ×

They can kiss off

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

move in to a white toast association you get what you have coming . I fucking hate everything about associations I have a special charge when biding work for neighborhood associations

I bought a condo when I left home, best thing I did was get on the board and then got the vote to allow grills on the balconies.

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

move in to a white toast association you get what you have coming . I fucking hate everything about associations I have a special charge when biding work for neighborhood associations

Yep . What starts out as something good to keep the street from turning into a shithole nearly always morphs into an out of control pack of power tripping Nazi fuckheads

Peel that sticker off. It's probably in the Condo Assoc. rules that you can't have stuff like that. It's kind of tacky-looking, take it off, he isn't special. 

8 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Peel that sticker off. It's probably in the Condo Assoc. rules that you can't have stuff like that. It's kind of tacky-looking, take it off, he isn't special. 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The guy should have read the association rule before he bought, a lot of people make that same mistake.

I'd love nothing more than to rip a quadracer 500 with brand new ITP holeshots on it across the association presidents lawn at 3'30 on a sunday morning . 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'd love nothing more than to rip a quadracer 500 with brand new ITP holeshots on it across the association presidents lawn at 3'30 on a sunday morning . 

I don't blame you, many of those associations have ridiculous restrictions.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He's only doing what's right. What if some guy puts up a NAZI SWASTIKA on his mailbox, is that OK?

What if 800 Dragon lived there, and put a rainbow sticker on his mailbox, is that OK? 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

He's only doing what's right. What if some guy puts up a NAZI SWASTIKA on his mailbox, is that OK?

What if 800 Dragon lived there, and put a rainbow sticker on his mailbox, is that OK? 

I would hit his lawn twice . :bc:

13 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

yes and yes . fuck Associations.

in 08 I spent a lot of time in FL with one on my customers. he was buying up foreclosed condos  and town homes with associations . was only buying in places with enough foreclosures and shorts to gain controlling votes on the board to overturn no rental rules .

the boards were not happy when they lost all control when a guy now owned like 8 of the 13 units . he did this on over 40 property's

fucking guy took a massive chance but has been making money hand over fist the last few years . he sold his company old London food and new York bagel chips in 07 and put 3/4 or more in to FL forecloses.   

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

yes and yes . fuck Associations.

in 08 I spent a lot of time in FL with one on my customers. he was buying up foreclosed condos  and town homes with associations . was only buying in places with enough foreclosures and shorts to gain controlling votes on the board to overturn no rental rules .

the boards were not happy when they lost all control when a guy now owned like 8 of the 13 units . he did this on over 40 property's

fucking guy took a massive chance but has been making money hand over fist the last few years . he sold his company old London food and new York bagel chips in 07 and put 3/4 or more in to FL forecloses.   

Condos gotta' have rules, or people will always ruin it. I don't think condos are a good investment. When the markets fall, condos go hard, deep and fast. He's making a bundle though, so my .02c don't mean shit. 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:lies: you would fire IMG_4176.jpg5% of your collection through his front window 

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Momo , where did you find that pic of an etec 800 blowing up ? :lol: 

OMG!!! Momo and Sal really handed some " OWNAGE " to 800 Faggon!!  He really took a load of " ownage cum " on that one!! 

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Condos gotta' have rules, or people will always ruin it. I don't think condos are a good investment. When the markets fall, condos go hard, deep and fast. He's making a bundle though, so my .02c don't mean shit. 

any one who had the balls to spend a bundle on property in 08 09 is making a bundle. 

9 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Hard , deep and fast? Sounds like your time in prison!

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

any one who had the balls to spend a bundle on property in 08 09 is making a bundle. 

lady friend of mine that works as a banker liquidated 80% of her holdings two weeks before the crash in "08. she liquidated to reassess and move assets. no real intuition of what was to come. pure luck. she laid low for a couple of months to see how everything shook out. she's a very wealthy girl these days. 

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

lady friend of mine that works as a banker liquidated 80% of her holdings two weeks before the crash in "08. she liquidated to reassess and move assets. no real intuition of what was to come. pure luck. she laid low for a couple of months to see how everything shook out. she's a very wealthy girl these days. 

I almost closed on a flip about 9 weeks before crash . it was a cash deal then out of state owner started  dinking around wanting more money thinking comps in the neighborhood made her dead aunts home full of junk worth more .that thing sat empty for 4 years after my deal walked away . I thin k one of the big flipping companies ended up getting it and according to zilo she sold it for 60k   less than I was going to pay.

cant tell you how happy I was to have a health cushion in 08 instead of a pile of junk ww2 rambler that I would have had to sit on for 8 years to break even