Check your account email address ×

Bye, bye Osamacare

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

slinger has become one of, if not the biggest dipshit on this forum.  The guys is so eaten up by his cunts loss that he can't think or communicate clearly.  This is hard to watch.  

fuck off tom. is trump wanting to do things to assist in the death of obamacare, to give companies better excuses to drop out? yes or no please.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

fuck off tom. is trump wanting to do things to assist in the death of obamacare, to give companies better excuses to drop out? yes or no please.

The ACA was DOA.  It was a bag of lies from the beginning.  Most of the conservatives here saw that and were pretty open about it.  Only a dipshit like you were so blinded by their ideology that you couldn't see it.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The ACA was DOA.  It was a bag of lies from the beginning.  Most of the conservatives here saw that and were pretty open about it.  Only a dipshit like you were so blinded by their ideology that you couldn't see it.  

:lol:

7 years later it's still living, didn't go into the death spirals, old people didn't succumb to death panels, the majority of americans like it...

is it perfect? no, it needs some fixes. but I do agree with you on universal care, I think that is where it's at...

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

7 years later it's still living, didn't go into the death spirals, old people didn't succumb to death panels, the majority of americans like it...

is it perfect? no, it needs some fixes. but I do agree with you on universal care, I think that is where it's at...

:lies:

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And it still has a higher approval rating than anything the GOP has put forward to replace it with

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I never made the claim insurers didn't leave before trump. duh, that was obvious. you and racer still cannot follow directions properly. one more time...racer made the claim that things in obamacare have been changing since day one, comparing it to what trump wants to do now. if you still can't follow along, don't respond.

damn, you're worse than a woman scorned.. 

Can someone please tell me where the fuck having government heathcare is a "right" ??   anybody - heck even canadians included. 

jesus age christ - IT WAS or IS A TAX. for this incredibly Unconstitutional piece of SHIT that it is. 

Now that they fucking passed this tax increase for a government healthcare ( AKA  - Obamacare  , or ACA or AHCA or whatever the fuck you call it..)  - now that it needs to be repealed, now you are heart-less person to take it away ????  

THAT's the problem now - is how to get rid of and/ or replace it.  

I have family in canada - so i've heard the horror stories with your "Free heath care"    

22 minutes ago, MSAREV said:

Can someone please tell me where the fuck having government heathcare is a "right" ??   anybody - heck even canadians included. 

jesus age christ - IT WAS or IS A TAX. for this incredibly Unconstitutional piece of SHIT that it is. 

Now that they fucking passed this tax increase for a government healthcare ( AKA  - Obamacare  , or ACA or AHCA or whatever the fuck you call it..)  - now that it needs to be repealed, now you are heart-less person to take it away ????  

I have family in canada - so i've heard the horror stories with your "Free heath care"    

That was the plan all along.  It is hard to get rid of any government run program, especially one this big,  and the dems knew it when they passed it.

Most likely it will have to fail on it's own.

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, MSAREV said:

The key word in my post was AFFORDABLE.  Affordable health care should be a right afforded to all citizens of this country.  No citizen should be one accident away from bankruptcy.