Check your account email address ×

Bye, bye Osamacare

I think many saw this coming.

The insurer in a statement attributed its decision to market volatility, explaining that planning and pricing for plans that are compliant with the Affordable Care Act have "become increasingly difficult" for reasons including changes and uncertainty surrounding federal operations and regulations, such as the subsidies for enrollees.

Nevada is not the only state looking at insurers leaving exchanges. Missouri, Ohio and Washington state also have several largely rural counties where no insurance company will participate in the marketplace in 2018.

Edited by racer254

The Republicans had a better plan....they said.

No one will address the huge increases in healthcare every year until you eliminate big healthcare from funding politicians coffers.

OR tell em all to all fuck off and have a national healthcare plan.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Republicans had a better plan....they said.

No one will address the huge increases in healthcare every year until you eliminate big healthcare from funding politicians coffers.

OR tell em all to all fuck off and have a national healthcare plan.

Democrats own this.  Democrats passed a screwed up plan,  FFS, place the blame where it should be you partisan hack. 

Edited by racer254

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think many saw this coming.

The insurer in a statement attributed its decision to market volatility, explaining that planning and pricing for plans that are compliant with the Affordable Care Act have "become increasingly difficult" for reasons including changes and uncertainty surrounding federal operations and regulations, such as the subsidies for enrollees.

Nevada is not the only state looking at insurers leaving exchanges. Missouri, Ohio and Washington state also have several largely rural counties where no insurance company will participate in the marketplace in 2018.

Hmmmm

Who is responsible for the bold?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Why did democrats pass a screwed up plan?  FFS, place the blame where it should be you partisan hack.  Democrats own this.

The R's can pass a HC plan tomorrow and fix all our HC problems.....why don't they?  How come they didn't?  :snack:  And what keeps you from being a partisan hack? :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

The R's can pass a HC plan tomorrow and fix all our HC problems.....why don't they?  How come they didn't?  :snack:  And what keeps you from being a partisan hack? :lol: 

I blame both parties about as equally as I can.   We have gone over this, they can't agree on something yet,  you dope.

Just now, racer254 said:

I blame both parties about as equally as I can.   We have gone over this, they can't agree on something yet,  you dope.

What do you blame the R's for? :snack:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Democrats own this.  Democrats passed a screwed up plan,  FFS, place the blame where it should be you partisan hack. 

Its a great idea for America. Its time to get the unrestricted parasitic corporations off the feed trough

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

What do you blame the R's for? :snack:

Just now, racer254 said:

STFU.  Go lay down by your dish.

:snack:

:lmao: 

That was easy :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:snack:

:lmao: 

That was easy :lol: 

Not smart enough to understand what I said?  THEY...REPUBLICANS, can't agree on anything yet.  NO BLAME THERE.

FFS you got some major trouble with comprehension

insurance companies can't freaking wait to get back to the good old days where they can deny coverage, cap expenses, sell essentially useless packages, etc. to drive their profits bigly. with trump and the repukes at the helm, they smell blood and will do everything in their power, and quickly, to try and kill obamacare, along with trump.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

insurance companies can't freaking wait to get back to the good old days where they can deny coverage, cap expenses, sell essentially useless packages, etc. to drive their profits bigly. with trump and the repukes at the helm, they smell blood and will do everything in their power, and quickly, to try and kill obamacare, along with trump.

Yeah, they are hurting.   9_9

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Not smart enough to understand what I said?  THEY...REPUBLICANS, can't agree on anything yet.  NO BLAME THERE.

FFS you got some major trouble with comprehension

What do you disagree with R's on?  :snack:

:lol: 

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yup,   the partisans & media give these people cover to screw us.  If the American people and media turned on them instead of enabling them we would have the  healthcare issue resolved.