Check your account email address ×

Every citizen of Wisconsin is paying $519 so Trump could have this press conference

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really? you are brainwashed

Nope.   I just understand how America works these days.  No company would be allowed a free pass to pollute.   The communities wouldn't stand for it.  

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Nope.   I just understand how America works these days.  No company would be allowed a free pass to pollute.   The communities wouldn't stand for it.  

Then why request no regulations then?

Sorta like if your not guilty why ask for a pardon

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Simple.  Cuts some red tape so it can be built quicker.   It doesn't give them a free pass to pollute.  

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

yep,

No regulations, they don't have follow anything.  FFS you are just illogical.

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Simple.  Cuts some red tape so it can be built quicker.   It doesn't give them a free pass to pollute.  

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

yep,

No regulations, they don't have follow anything.  FFS you are just illogical.

So when the DNR and/or science says they need to do this or that or can't build in a certain location because of environmental issues - you'll both agree.. :snack:  Or take the company line :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So when the DNR and/or science says they need to do this or that or can't build in a certain location because of environmental issues - you'll both agree.. :snack:  Or take the company line :lmao: 

More speculation.  Without it you would never have anything to talk about.  Maybe they will protect some endangered frog that is only present where this company wants to build.   OMG the horror.

Edited by racer254

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'll can only answer that question when I see the specific examples you are referring too. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

from the story...

Gov. Scott Walker's incentives bill would exempt the company from environmental impact statements and state permits for filling wetlands and building on lake beds.

Should I enlarge the type more?

EXEMPT

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2017 at 12:42 PM, Mainecat said:

from the story...

Gov. Scott Walker's incentives bill would exempt the company from environmental impact statements and state permits for filling wetlands and building on lake beds.

EXEMPT

Lies in larger print become true?

On 8/1/2017 at 1:42 PM, Mainecat said:

from the story...

EXEMPT

there is nothing there saying they will be allowed any leniency with current environmental laws. that is cutting out the bloodsucking lawyers take is all ...bravo wisconsin