Check your account email address ×

Transgender troops

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how little Momo can write endless paragraphs no one will read but ask him to back up his bullshit and he refuses. 

In the end we want brave people in the forces. If you aren't scared of getting your dick chopped off, you aren't scared of much. 

:lol: Hey faggy canoe...I can back ALL my shit up.  ALL OF IT.  But just not riding on your short little bus.  You two are really made for eachother.  So much bitterness, so much sadness, so much hatred...so much ignorant repugnant thought.

You get'em tiger! :lmao:

SR and Rev.jpg

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah no shit the most visible trans in the military ever leaked the mother load and got sentence to 30 years or what ever it was :flush: the only reason he/she is out is because of Barry another POS :guzzle: 

Yep.  But some call it a "hero".  Military operations are different than civilian operations.  And there's no doubt she/he/it served as nice fodder talk representing the tranny enlistment.  WELL DONE TRANSO!

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  But some call it a "hero".  Military operations are different than civilian operations.  And there's no doubt she/he/it served as nice fodder talk representing the tranny enlistment.  WELL DONE TRANSO!

Well the pawn tried to say no tranny ever disrupted which was 180degrees from reality :guzzle: fucking unbelievable fucking moron that clown is 

• Platinum Contributing Member

So trans-gendered people have a 40-45% suicide rate and we think its a good idea to send them off to war and the mental stress it bring about?   I thought liberals were against giving those with mental health issues weapons?  

Trans people are mental.   They hate everyone who won't accept them for who they are when they wouldn't accept themselves for who they were in the first place. :nuts:  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

So trans-gendered people have a 40-45% suicide rate and we think its a good idea to send them off to war?   I thought liberals were against giving those with mental health issues weapons?  

:lol:

Welcome back to the show! :bc:

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Well the pawn tried to say no tranny ever disrupted which was 180degrees from reality :guzzle: fucking unbelievable fucking moron that clown is 

These "disruptions" within the Military are forced by liberal policy twits.  EVERYTIME.  When I got out, We all spent the last year using "don't ask, don't tell" as a punch line.  Defending XLT a bit in his post, he's correct that both sides use the military as a political pawn...and I find it disgusting, but that will never change.  I do however think the left uses it as their own little social experiment.  They are clearly not fans of the armed services......and that feeling is primarily mutual.  They really could care less about military, they don't get the votes and the armed forces indoctrinate loyalty to country.  Patriotism.  Again...not a value the left share.  Now, to be fair...I'm not real plugged into "regular" units....and certainly not rear support so I don't really know what they do or what they think.  But I gotta believe a lot of my feelings about it are shared throughout most of the military.  It's just a different world there.

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ever serve?  

Dont answer that.  Just be quiet.

Thank you for your service.  I hope others will join me, and in so doing, will grant you the respect and admiration you've been longing for.  Once that's done we can all get back to practicing the first amendment rights you've helped preserve for all Americans.

11 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Thank you for your service.  I hope others will join me, and in so doing, will grant you the respect and admiration you've been longing for.  Once that's done we can all get back to practicing the first amendment rights you've helped preserve for all Americans.

Fuck you and your kind's empty "thanks".  I/we don't need your respect, admiration or validation.  Most of us didn't do any of it for you....AT ALL.  You thinking the amendment rights were/are somehow "preserved" by me and others doing what we did is comical.  Our Constitution is both preserved and attacked by our government, having little, if anything, to do with the military other than for propaganda purposes..  I bled because of my country, not for it.  

If you haven't caught on to me by the posts on HCS...I'm far from the typical "wrap myself in the flag" veteran.  SBYL.  Try again if you like.

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Don't bring my wife into this you pos tranny!

I didn't know you had a wife, 'cause you strike me as a total ball lickin', dick suckin' faggot. 

6 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I just fuckin' told you it is, and the medical reason for it. 

Chief psychologist at Johns Hopkins disagree's and says it a mental disorder not something different between your actual genitalia and chromosomes.  

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

(CNSNews.com) --  Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

Just now, awful knawful said:

Is that why you're attracted to me?

You're the faggot that came out of the closet when I started posting. Up until then, you had been absent. You think I'm Snotty, and you must like the pics of his " YUUUGE PACKAGE ". 

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Chief psychologist at Johns Hopkins disagree's and says it a mental disorder not something different between your actual genitalia and chromosomes.  

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

(CNSNews.com) --  Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

Just another one, amongst many theories. I mean look at Awful Knawful, 1jkw, Extralettuceholdyourbacon, and 800 Dragon. How do you explain that they are outwardly male, yet they suck dick for a livin'? :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

How the fuck did I know you were that old pervert? Please stop.stalking me!

Notice how I didn't have to change my name and sneak in here. You're banned! Go away!!

Oh, what's the matter, did you get sand in your little vagina, Awffy Knawffy? :baby:

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

How the fuck did I know you were that old pervert? Please stop.stalking me!

Notice how I didn't have to change my name and sneak in here. You're banned! Go away!!

polaris550 is Mach? :lol:  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Welcome back to the show! :bc:

These "disruptions" within the Military are forced by liberal policy twits.  EVERYTIME.  When I got out, We all spent the last year using "don't ask, don't tell" as a punch line.  Defending XLT a bit in his post, he's correct that both sides use the military as a political pawn...and I find it disgusting, but that will never change.  I do however think the left uses it as their own little social experiment.  They are clearly not fans of the armed services......and that feeling is primarily mutual.  They really could care less about military, they don't get the votes and the armed forces indoctrinate loyalty to country.  Patriotism.  Again...not a value the left share.  Now, to be fair...I'm not real plugged into "regular" units....and certainly not rear support so I don't really know what they do or what they think.  But I gotta believe a lot of my feelings about it are shared throughout most of the military.  It's just a different world there.

Yeah well when anyone can point out how trannys can help with the military's main directive, defending the country, lets us know  :flush:

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Just another one, amongst many theories. I mean look at Awful Knawful, 1jkw, Extralettuceholdyourbacon, and 800 Dragon. How do you explain that they are outwardly male, yet they suck dick for a livin'? :dunno: 

Its not a theory.   Its proven trans is a mental disorder.   Look at the suicide rate that has no particular correlation to them not being "accepted" or bullied.  

Those that are serving should be allowed to finish out their service but the taxpayer should not be on the hook for any kind of treatment.

There is a long list of medical and mental conditions that stop people from serving.   I don't see why adding this is such a big deal.

https://www.thebalance.com/military-medical-standards-for-enlistment-and-commission-3354046

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I just fuckin' told you it is, and the medical reason for it. 

Wel unless you're talking about people born intersexed the chromosomes not matching the parts thing isn't real, but hey, for once your misconceptions led you to the correct conclusion.

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

There's issues.  Period.  Trump ran his face...sure.  But he's going off his general's guidance.  That is that.  Women cause enough "disruption" in some of these units.  If you don't think so, well, I guess I don't know what the fuck unit you were in.  Now mental retards that can't decide what sex they wanna be?  No thanks.  Glad I was always in a unit that didn't go by military reg bullshit.  If a soldier didn't like it, they were gone, if we didn't like them, they were gone.  There's enough mental cases in there already, I'm not calling in close air support to Corporal Clinger hoping he's not about to have some emotional breakdown and fuck up the coordinates.  AND I DONT GIVE FIVE FUCKS TIL SUNDAY HOW MANY PEOPLE (OR THEM) TELL ME HOW SQUARED AWAY THEY ARE.  Or, six fucks.  Now seven? Maybe I'll take a look at their 201.

lol I'm not talking Rangers/SF/etc and Infantry units homie. Fucking paper pushers and the whole chair force/navy. But In all honesty if she is now a he and can out ruck, shoot, call for fire, and doesn't expect special treatment, I wouldnt give a fuck if they wanted to drop some fuckin bodies. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

lol I'm not talking Rangers/SF/etc and Infantry units homie. Fucking paper pushers and the whole chair force/navy. But In all honesty if she is now a he and can out ruck, shoot, call for fire, and doesn't expect special treatment, I wouldnt give a fuck if they wanted to drop some fuckin bodies. 

I know what your sayin bro.  There's just a certain place for everyone.  I do forget how large of an operation it all is.  Hard for me to believe their are cubes with meat sacks in them doing paperwork. :lol:

You should hear the shit show they've had to deal with at R school over those women.  JOKE! Complete joke.  Cadre left over that shit double standard directive.  Pathetic. 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

At the end of the day that's all that counts.

The transgender Tweet was nothing but a shiny object in a trainwreck of a week.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

At the end of the day that's all that counts.

The transgender Tweet was nothing but a shiny object in a trainwreck of a week.

Yeah but Lil Momo said Dump received guidance from the Generals....:snack:

Edited by SnowRider

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Exactly, we're not talking about some fat lesbian in mens clothing, we're talking about guys like Staff Sargeant Logan Ireland...

JBS42WTALBHMFF2EEM3GNKRNUM.jpg

If this guy wants to fight for his country he should be able to fight for his country, he'd also look really out of place in a ladies room...