Check your account email address ×

Way to go Trudope

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Well im from Ontario and most my liberal aquiantences will not voting lib...they cant stand Trudeau....that seems tobe the general consensus from what im hearing.

Did you ask them while holding your shotgun :lmao:  AC is good at that with his Teacher stories

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Did you ask them while holding your shotgun :lmao:  AC is good at that with his Teacher stories

No i see their daily rants on Facebook. :lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have no problem with Trudeau being thrown under the bus.  He's a big boy and needs to start acting like one insteading of crying foul.

When he starts to cry UNFAIR like some other guy we know of tweeting nightly, I will say quit the crying.

I have no once heard Trudeau say anything even close, never mind crying about it

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

When he starts to cry UNFAIR like some other guy we know of tweeting nightly, I will say quit the crying.

I have no once heard Trudeau say anything even close, never mind crying about it

You must be watching a different channel.

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

link me up, should be real easy

Post up your zip code and I'll see if I can find a mental health facility in that area to post a link from . Don't bother with Dave as he is not going to go through the trouble for you . :bc:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Post up your zip code and I'll see if I can find a mental health facility in that area to post a link from . Don't bother with Dave as he is not going to go through the trouble for you . :bc:

There are no links of our PM crying foul or Unfair, I want my mommy,

because there isn't any...

And we have postal codes which are much more advanced than a zip code, so no I can't post that without giving out my address

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lmao:

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

self explanatory

I don't see Schreer being the guy to grab the hearts of Canadians on a whole, of course they have FS votes that is a given no matter who it is a leader of the CPC......

The guy works and is a rural liver.  I'll vote for him as I like the local MP.

54 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There are no links of our PM crying foul or Unfair, I want my mommy,

because there isn't any...

And we have postal codes which are much more advanced than a zip code, so no I can't post that without giving out my address

There's plenty of links to lazy union slackers like you whining 👍