Check your account email address ×

new kid in the house.

6 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Hey, you called me a faggot, so I responded with a manly challenge, which you ran from. So, guess what..........YOU'RE A FAGGOT, PUSSY, BALL-LICKIN', CUM DUMPSTER!!!

I didn't run from anything :lol:Wtf.   You sound like someone who would be nothing without a weapon.  Nice. And I called you a faggot cause you deserved it after that first post 

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I only live in New Beige, I work on the Boston waterfront and thats means international fisherman, faggot!

Oh, so you're a high-class fruitcake!! My bad, my bad!!  :bum::hay:

6 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I didn't run from anything :lol:Wtf.   You sound like someone who would be nothing without a weapon.  Nice. And I called you a faggot cause you deserved it after that first post 

I've been posting on YOUTUBE for a couple of years. I rant against many things: Black violence, people driving Fountain boats slowly, and MANY other things. Guess what the most violent responses to my rants are? PEOPLE DEFENDING DOGS!!!!!!!!!

In my GLOBAL posting on many vids, on many subjects, defenders of dogs want to KILL me!!! 

You are some sick mother-fuckers. You are transferring all your emotions to your dog and HUMANIZING IT, because your dog doesn't know you have bad breath, don't use deodorant, have a warped personality that humans can't stand, and you're a general fuckwad. Everyone I know that has a dog, is basically a goof or a punk. 

As for a weapon, that's right, my fighting days are over, but I can still shoot, so watch your faggotty mouth, and quit playing with your dog's ball bag. 

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I've been posting on YOUTUBE for a couple of years. I rant against many things: Black violence, people driving Fountain boats slowly, and MANY other things. Guess what the most violent responses to my rants are? PEOPLE DEFENDING DOGS!!!!!!!!!

In my GLOBAL posting on many vids, on many subjects, defenders of dogs want to KILL me!!! 

You are some sick mother-fuckers. You are transferring all your emotions to your dog and HUMANIZING IT, because your dog doesn't know you have bad breath, don't use deodorant, have a warped personality that humans can't stand, and you're a general fuckwad. Everyone I know that has a dog, is basically a goof or a punk. 

As for a weapon, that's right, my fighting days are over, but I can still shoot, so watch your faggotty mouth, and quit playing with your dog's ball bag. 

:lol:you need to see a shrink 

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Oh, so you're a high-class fruitcake!! My bad, my bad!!  :bum::hay:

You're the one who post pics of himself in piss stained tighty whities with skid marks and a gimpmask. Faggot!

Serious question: why didnt you join under your old name, MZN? Afraid 800Dragon will own you some more??

Edited by Kivalo

Just now, Kivalo said:

You're the one who post pis of himself in piss stained tighty whities with skid marks and a gimpmask. Faggot!

Serious question: why didnt you join under your old name, MZN? Afraid 800Dragon will own you some more??

I don't know who you're talkin' about, Sonny boy. Now, run along. 

On 7/23/2017 at 10:27 AM, DriftBusta said:

Great looking dog Greg.  I've always liked Chocolate labs the best.  Hopefully he's fairly mellow and now a mental case.  They seem to go either way :lol:  :bc: 

the psychos are the american labs. super high energy and driven to perform. they typically have the longer noses and bodies. english labs are much lower energy and have stout bodies and shorter muzzles. way kicked back. my last chocolate was an american field trials dog. endless energy. he would run himself to death. this new guy is just plain fucking lazy. in other words....perfect. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the psychos are the american labs. super high energy and driven to perform. they typically have the longer noses and bodies. english labs are much lower energy and have stout bodies and shorter muzzles. way kicked back. my last chocolate was an american field trials dog. endless energy. he would run himself to death. this new guy is just plain fucking lazy. in other words....perfect. :lol: 

My mother had an English chocolate that was very high energy. A friend of mine had a yellow from the same breeder that was very mellow. 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

My mother had an English chocolate that was very high energy. A friend of mine had a yellow from the same breeder that was very mellow. 

you will get some temperaments outside the breed standard. i typically find that english labs are about 65% the energy level of the american field trials dogs. 

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

you will get some temperaments outside the breed standard. i typically find that english labs are about 65% the energy level of the american field trials dogs. 

Once he gets old enough , he's going to bite you in the leg :bc: