Check your account email address ×

Charlie Gard's mom storms out of court, dad mouths 'evil' as new MRI scans revealed

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The people have the money and if it's false hope so be it. The treatment is experimental so why not roll the dice, being experimental we do not know if it will work or not and at the very least perhap something could be learned to advance treatment of the disease in the future. 

the death panels are making the decisions . but that could never happen here if we let the government control our heath care system.  right?

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well said and anybody in their position should be allowed to bring their child here for treatment.

no it is the governments choice . but that could never happen here our government would never want to control our life's like that.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the death panels are making the decisions . but that could never happen here if we let the government control our heath care system.  right?

In this country it wouldn't matter who controlled the HC system, if you got the money someone is going to take it.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

In this country it wouldn't matter who controlled the HC system, if you got the money someone is going to take.

today yes .but just keep pushing to give up your control and your kids will deff see the day hell you may see the day when your money would be better suited for the collective than to keep you alive past your worth to society .

no we would never get death panels here things like that just don't exist in this world  

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

today yes .but just keep pushing to give up your control and your kids will deff see the day hell you may see the day when your money would be better suited for the collective than to keep you alive past your worth to society .

no we would never get death panels here things like that just don't exist in this world  

Money talks and bullshit walks in this country, if you wanted a dick sewn onto your forehead some fuck would take your money and do it :lol: 

On 7/22/2017 at 7:48 AM, Ez ryder said:

and you want the government in control of your health care in the US ? ok got it  

Our govt is supposed to be a representative form of govt which means the govt IS us. So yeah I think we should be in charge of our health care. Maybe some of you will understand what that means someday. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Our govt is supposed to be a representative form of govt which means the govt IS us. So yeah I think we should be in charge of our health care. Maybe some of you will understand what that means someday. 

but human nature will ALWAYS corrupt those with the power you give them . so you will never have your vision  

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Money talks and bullshit walks in this country, if you wanted a dick sewn onto your forehead some fuck would take your money and do it :lol: 

again today true but keep pushing the government control agenda and soon you to can be going to a line to argue the case that you have the money and deserve to live

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

but human nature will ALWAYS corrupt those with the power you give them . so you will never have your vision  

So may as well vote republican right? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

at least they try to pretend not to want full control birth to grave  

Yeah try getting by without paying the hc company...

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

at least they try to pretend not to want full control birth to grave  

Sure they don't.  That's why they don't even want to let a woman control what she does with her own body.

:lol:

On 7/22/2017 at 8:18 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

His parents have raised $1.6 million dollars for surgery so money is not the issue, it's the parents choice not fucking some bureaucrat.

No shit...

On 7/22/2017 at 10:39 AM, Angry ginger said:

why would you hold out false hope.  part of our med expense issue is our failure to recognize when treatment is no longer reasonable.  Sad for the family but the kids going to die with or without dragging it out.  

Are you serious lol? They have money, and even if they did not, these high level research doctors and staff gain real hand knowledge that litterally brings the cost of care down and adds skills... It isn't experimental treatments that drive the cost out the door... It is Billy Joe with his type two diabetes from treating his body like a shithole while living on welfare his whole life. So your actual argument is don't try to improve the scientific community's understanding of disease and sickness because it costs too much? You're a fiscal conservative? Spell that out for me in an ROI lol? 

19 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

what happens if you dont have insurance? Or your insurance limits run out? 

6 hours ago, Anler said:

what happens if you dont have insurance? Or your insurance limits run out? 

guess you should have planed ahead and made better life decisions .it is not your neighbors prob it is yours 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

guess you should have planed ahead and made better life decisions .it is not your neighbors prob it is yours 

So why do we need insurance? If everybody just had bootstraps we could just pay our own way!

pay your insurance bill and quit making your neighbor subsidise yours. if you can't afford a big dog policy buy the one I have 15k deductible . really about the only policy that should be out there imho.it is insurance not a extended warranty.  he'll I can dump 30k tax free a yr in my health savings for the 2 of us have been for years 

40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

pay your insurance bill and quit making your neighbor subsidise yours. if you can't afford a big dog policy buy the one I have 15k deductible . really about the only policy that should be out there imho.it is insurance not a extended warranty.  he'll I can dump 30k tax free a yr in my health savings for the 2 of us have been for years 

You realize there is a good part of the country that doesn't bring home $30k after taxes a year right? Or could ever afford $15k at one time? 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You realize there is a good part of the country that doesn't bring home $30k after taxes a year right? Or could ever afford $15k at one time? 

Including teachers with a masters.

18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

i agree with that to a point but think the deductible should be lower.  5k would bankrupt no one and would make for easy repayment in the event of an issue.  IMO we should have a universal safety net then people can buy a separate policy or go uninsured for the normal maint costs like checkups and minor procedures.  I will say that the cost for each procedure should be static,  no more sending me a bill for $45k when the insurance negotiated rate is $5000