Check your account email address ×

Sean Spicer Resigns as White House Press Secretary

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Im glad spicer is finally gone. He was way over his head from day one. 

Yep.  

You've been awefully quiet as of late.  Don't stay away too long, Slinger and the gang are putting out the latest predictions.  You can take them to the bank!!!!!

:lol:

5 hours ago, Snake said:

The idea of seeing a person who, granted, is smart, but appears extremely young - George Stephanopoulos - standing up there, telling us what the President of the United States is up to is a little bit scary to most people. They'd like to see a grown-up.

steph could at least put a coherent sentence together,  but i suppose when the guy he works for can't why should we expected Spicer to be able to 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  

You've been awefully quiet as of late.  Don't stay away too long, Slinger and the gang are putting out the latest predictions.  You can take them to the bank!!!!!

Ive been swamped man. Working long hours on this project. I have 100 guys im responsible for right now. Every one of them are mexican americans that live in the 956. The Rio Grande Valley in south Texas. They are bad to the fucking bone. These guys travel all over the world execution major work projects. 

My crew went from 25 to 100 last monday.  We kicks serious ass every single night. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ive been swamped man. Working long hours on this project. I have 100 guys im responsible for right now. Every one of them are mexican americans that live in the 956. The Rio Grande Valley in south Texas. They are bad to the fucking bone. These guys travel all over the world execution major work projects. 

My crew went from 25 to 100 last monday.  We kicks serious ass every single night. 

For some reason I thought you were retired.  I've seen those boys wear down shovel spades.  No wonder they take power naps.

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Sean Spicer Resigns as White House Press Secretary

Source: New York Times

By GLENN THRUSH JULY 21, 2017

WASHINGTON Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, resigned on Friday morning, telling President Trump he vehemently disagreed with the appointment of the New York financier Anthony Scaramucci as communications director.

Mr. Trump offered Mr. Scaramucci the job at 10 a.m. The president requested that Mr. Spicer stay on, but Mr. Spicer told Mr. Trump that he believed the appointment was a major mistake, according to person with direct knowledge of the exchange.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/us/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-as-white-house-press-secretary.html

2 w or 3 weeks ago they were talking about the interviews with Huckabe daughter and I thought Ingram was in the running . but nice try at a bull shit spin on your sides narrative you fucking lemming .  in fact I am pretty sure I posted it here

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

2 w or 3 weeks ago they were talking about the interviews with Huckabe daughter and I thought Ingram was in the running . but nice try at a bull shit spin on your sides narrative you fucking lemming .  in fact I am pretty sure I posted it here

Did Spicey resign today or not? :snack:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

For some reason I thought you were retired.  I've seen those boys wear down shovel spades.  No wonder they take power naps.

I retired after 35 years in the oil patch. I worked for BP. Im a consultant for them now and work for a few months out of the year on fairly big hi profile projects. 

I work from home much of the time but I'm on location now for a couple of weeks. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Did Spicey resign today or not? :snack:

were they interviewing to fill his position 3 weeks ago or not ?

so in other words your story is shit it has been openly in the works for weeks that we know so prob over 5 weeks from the start .

but nice try

Just now, Ez ryder said:

were they interviewing to fill his position 3 weeks ago or not ?

so in other words your story is shit it has been openly in the works for weeks that we know so prob over 5 weeks from the start .

but nice try

Openly :lmao: 

Smoke another bowl :lol: 

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He was put in an impossible position from day one defending the indefensible.

Liberal whiners?  That's weird.  

Poor Ice. "Leaders from another country make me feel sad inside."

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Liberal whiners?  That's weird.  

Poor Ice. "Leaders from another country make me feel sad inside."

Poor Lil Momo :snack:

IMG_3124.GIF

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Have you ever said something that was untrue?  Does that make you a liar?  

Huckabee Sanders is just doing her job but as usual the cunts make stupid comments....their repetitive unoriginal schtick has grown old.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Openly :lmao: 

Smoke another bowl :lol: 

well  it was mentioned in this forum and seeing as no one here has a secret connection like CNN then yes openly . possibly you need to get those foster grants checked they are giving you tunnel vision