Check your account email address ×

Black Cop, white woman

1 hour ago, CarlSpackler said:

You never had a real religion class at a real college or university did you......

Wtf? I had a few, I act wasted my time focusing on religion and philosophy.

Looks like poor @Wildboer is taking it on the nose again.  See sonny, when you wrap yourself up in your party's "intellectually elite" status, it really doesn't mean you are.  You took another ass-handing here today then started deflecting immediately when it was clear your row boat ass couldn't keep up with your battleship mouth.  And this may sting a little, but it's pretty clear you are the real racist here.  But not just towards the negros (by the way, noticed you used that term today after criticizing me for doing so), but also whitey.  One you degrade as not being smart enough to help themselves, the other for not letting them help them do so.

Hey...go suck a cock!!!  You'll feel right as rain. 

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Wtf? I had a few, I act wasted my time focusing on religion and philosophy.

And you sucked badly...quality degrees. Those and a 1.79 cents will get you a Dr. Pepper at the gas station. Which one of your fucked up priveledged parents signed off on that mid six figure cum bubble shit show?

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Looks like poor @Wildboer is taking it on the nose again.  See sonny, when you wrap yourself up in your party's "intellectually elite" status, it really doesn't mean you are.  You took another ass-handing here today then started deflecting immediately when it was clear your row boat ass couldn't keep up with your battleship mouth.  And this may sting a little, but it's pretty clear you are the real racist here.  But not just towards the negros (by the way, noticed you used that term today after criticizing me for doing so), but also whitey.  One you degrade as not being smart enough to help themselves, the other for not letting them help them do so.

Hey...go suck a cock!!!  You'll feel right as rain. 

I felt fine when I started, I felt fine mid argument, and I feel fine now. You have no power here.

Just now, CarlSpackler said:

And you sucked badly...quality degrees. Those and a 1.79 cents will get you a Dr. Pepper at the gas station. Which one of your fucked up priveledged parents signed off on that mid six figure cum bubble shit show?

What degrees? I'm an admitted dropout.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I felt fine when I started, I felt fine mid argument, and I feel fine now. You have no power here.

What degrees? I'm an admitted dropout.

No, you feel sad and embarrassed.  Sorry.  But you've trained yourself to mask them both with hate and anger.  Awwww.....good librul!!!!

Self reflection....AWOL for the liberal cunts....or cocks.  Whatever lights your candle.

:lmao:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, you feel sad and embarrassed.  Sorry.  But you've trained yourself to mask them both with hate and anger.  Awwww.....good librul!!!!

Self reflection....AWOL for the liberal cunts....or cocks.  Whatever lights your candle.

:lmao:

You are sadly mistaken, life is meaningless, why would I get worked up over a forum full of speds.

Just now, Wildboer said:

You are sadly mistaken, life is meaningless, why would I get worked up over a forum full of speds.

Beats me.  What are "speds"?  Wait, is it some demeaning word or acronym demeaning and insulting those that don't think as you do?  Yeah....prolly.  Good librul!!!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Beats me.  What are "speds"?  Wait, is it some demeaning word or acronym demeaning and insulting those that don't think as you do?  Yeah....prolly.  Good librul!!!!!!!!!

It's a politically incorrect way of calling you retarded, which is also a politically incorrect. But you are so inept I'm willing to make new exception.

Just now, Wildboer said:

It's a politically incorrect way of calling you retarded, which is also a politically incorrect. But you are so inept I'm willing to make new exception.

Damn!!!! Your wiggle and thrust is strong today.  Be still and accept your fate already!!!!!!

IMG_2154.GIF

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Damn!!!! Your wiggle and thrust is strong today.  Be still and accept your fate already!!!!!!

IMG_2154.GIF

Fate isn't real bud, you're arguing with a genuine absurdist here. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you do believe in fate then.  A rose by any other name.....

Well it's not fate because I'm in control, I steer my worthless body through a worthless world because suicide is not an acceptable option to me.

5 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Which is why you identify your self as Wildboer...with a cool avatar. Are you fucking addled? Put the fucking pipe down

Boer is my last name, I thought replacing the A in wildboar with an English was clever when I was 15 and I haven't cared enough to change it since. And my avatar is some random bullshit I thought was funny.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey Caaaaarrrrrrrl.....

:hay:

Llamas with hats?

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Well it's not fate because I'm in control, I steer my worthless body through a worthless world because suicide is not an acceptable option to me.

Boer is my last name, I thought replacing the A in wildboar with an English was clever when I was 15 and I haven't cared enough to change it since. And my avatar is some random bullshit I thought was funny.

Llamas with hats?

Hey!  Cheer the fuck up!!!  Life is a joke.  Laugh!

IMG_2159.PNG

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

"Worthless world" and "Life is meaningless".......Man that must suck to feel that way. 

Actually it doesn't at all, life doesn't need meaning to have worth. Worthless was a poor choice of words there though, it's not what I really meant, I should have said meaningless or indifferent.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Actually it doesn't at all, life doesn't need meaning to have worth. Worthless was a poor choice of words there though, it's not what I really meant, I should have said meaningless or indifferent.

Fair enough :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Radio transcripts indicate officers may claim fireworks spooked them into shooting a woman in her PJ's talking to them at their car window.  :wall:

Edited by Highmark