Check your account email address ×

Black Cop, white woman

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Radio transcripts indicate officers may claim fireworks spooked them into shooting a woman in her PJ's talking to them at their car window.  :wall:

fuck that! That cop needs to be sent back to somalia in a box

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Radio transcripts indicate officers may claim fireworks spooked them into shooting a woman in her PJ's talking to them at their car window.  :wall:

I thought I read something along the lines that they heard "noises" from too different directions from the station which could have been fireworks. Are they now saying the cop got spooked and blasted this unarmed chick, form inside the car, across his partners lap because he heard a firecracker? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I thought I read something along the lines that they heard "noises" from too different directions from the station which could have been fireworks. Are they now saying the cop got spooked and blasted this unarmed chick, form inside the car, across his partners lap because he heard a firecracker? 

Heard the fireworks prior to her approaching the car then as she approached with a cell phone in her hand shot her.  Officer who shot her is not talking but the other one is.  Dispatch or a watch Sargent made reference to them being fireworks but I'm not sure if this radio call went out before or after the shooting.  

22 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Well it's not fate because I'm in control, I steer my worthless body through a worthless world because suicide is not an acceptable option to me.

Boer is my last name, I thought replacing the A in wildboar with an English was clever when I was 15 and I haven't cared enough to change it since. And my avatar is some random bullshit I thought was funny.

Llamas with hats?

There's nothing "wild" about you Boer.... or should I say Bore, so go ahead and change your worthless little name.