Check your account email address ×

McDonald's apologizes to woman over poop-covered slide

@Sal Rosenberg What the hell is going on in Manchvegas?

McDonald's apologizes to woman over poop-covered slide

Posted: Jul 13, 2017 1:26 PM EST Updated: Jul 13, 2017 1:29 PM EST

14375664_G.jpg

MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) - The owner of a McDonald's says the restaurant has apologized to a woman who says her 5-year-old son came down a slide at a McDonald's playground in New Hampshire covered in poop.

Justina Whitmore took to Facebook to recount the incident and complain that staff at a Manchester McDonald's didn't take the problem seriously. Whitmore says she was eating when her son came over covered in human waste. She demanded an apology.

The restaurant owner told The Associated Press "we hold ourselves to the highest standard and apologize for Ms. Whitemore and her son's negative experience at our restaurant." It said that it has been in touch with Whitmore directly. Whitmore couldn't immediately be reached Thursday.

The Manchester Health Department allowed McDonald's to reopen the play area the next day after it was cleaned and disinfected.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wait... Not a Trump related CE thread on happenings around the country?!!! FUCK OUTTA HERE CROCKPOTFUCKSTICK!!!!!

:lol:

But really... Good for McD's for apologizing, but that shit (pun intended) is not their fault. Some little fucktard poo'd his pants and fucktard two goes down after? Come on. What are they supposed to post up a creeper at the bottom of the slide always vigilant for non-bowel-havin little kids?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

But really... Good for McD's for apologizing, but that shit (pun intended) is not their fault. Some little fucktard poo'd his pants and fucktard two goes down after? Come on. What are they supposed to post up a creeper at the bottom of the slide always vigilant for non-bowel-havin little kids?

I think Ron aka @Sal Rosenberg did it. :lol:

How do we know it was shit?  Could have been a McFlurry, chocolate shake, chocolate cone?

Did they grab the closest liberal and have them put their tongue to it to figure it out?  They'd like the taste of all of the above so again, how do we know what it was?

There....happy now XLT? :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

How do we know it was shit?  Could have been a McFlurry, chocolate shake, chocolate cone?

Did they grab the closest liberal and have them put their tongue to it to figure it out?  They'd like the taste of all of the above so again, how do we know what it was?

There....happy now XLT? :lmao:

Yis. Thank you. haha

Just now, xcr700 said:

I slide down shit soaked slides all the time . People always find something to bitch aboot. Fuckin pathetic 

And that's just on your sober nights!

Clean slides at restaurants..meh.  What's next?  Plates, Glasses, tables?  It's insane!!!!!

Image result for insane gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

And that's just on your sober nights!

Clean slides at restaurants..meh.  What's next?  Plates, Glasses, tables?  It's insane!!!!!

Image result for insane gif

That's why I'm afraid to eat out sometimes:lol: I've worked at KFC when I was a punk as bitch. .you do not want to know how the gravy is made :flush:

Just now, xcr700 said:

That's why I'm afraid to eat out sometimes:lol: I've worked at KFC when I was a punk as bitch. .you do not want to know how the gravy is made :flush:

That's not funny.  I like those taters and gravy.  >:(

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me too. I know they are fake potatoes, but they sure go good with their original chicken & biscuits.

Just now, ckf said:

Me too. I know they are fake potatoes, but they sure go good with their original chicken & biscuits.

I had some of their super crunchy chicken fingers a few weeks ago.  Good shit.

Quick piece of trivia:  KFC buys the most premium cuts of chicken from Tyson.  It's the top grade shit.  Not like taco bell dog food meat...which is actually a small step above top dog food grade.  

One of my HS buddy's father was a big wig at a place that owned tons of KFC's and Taco Bells.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Let's just say it involves a 5 gallon pail and a coworkers dirty ass pair of :flush: hands