Check your account email address ×

another small flame erupts from the smoke

Just now, Snoslinger said:

sure. it looks like natalia :dunno:

now what?

with who and doing what.....I mean I thought she was a RUSHAN OPERATIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!111

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do they sit in the front row with a bunch of Obama officials in congress?????

perhaps, if anything, this is likely more damaging to your version of the story than mine, if you had any fucking sense you'd know this :lol:

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

She's sitting in the gallery behind McFaul at a hearing.  To say she was sitting with or hanging around with Obama officials is misleading, but that's what these bs alt right fake news sites do

Nope ....she was sitting on his lap just moments before :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

She's sitting in the gallery behind McFaul at a hearing.  To say she was sitting with or hanging around with Obama officials is misleading, but that's what these bs alt right fake news sites do

so why would a russian operative be interested in this hearing? :lol:

my god ben is a dumb fuck

Just now, Snoslinger said:

perhaps, if anything, this is likely more damaging to your version of the story than mine, if you had any fucking sense you'd know this :lol:

so a few days earlier she was meeting with JR to give him dirt on Hillary and then she was sitting with Obama guys at congress and schmoozing around there......seems legit 

Just now, f7ben said:

so a few days earlier she was meeting with JR to give him dirt on Hillary and then she was sitting with Obama guys at congress and schmoozing around there......seems legit 

Yea cuz she's a spy/operative like Kislyak

She's a lawyer.  What was the hearing about specifically and why was Emin also there?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

she was likely there to get the scoop on what was going down for the boss man, putin. that makes alot more sense than your BS theories.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

leave it to a rww site to take an incriminating picture, then turn it around to convince dumb fucks something different :lol:

my god we're so fucked as a nation

Holy fucking ironic... :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

leave it to a rww site to take an incriminating picture, then turn it around to convince dumb fucks something different :lol:

my god we're so fucked as a nation

I worry about you

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm touched

so if after 8 years of Trump, and the economy improves, Washington is reigned in, and the middle class has seen their futures in a much brighter light........will you be reflective?  I know this is a hypothetical....but will you?

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

so if after 8 years of Trump, and the economy improves, Washington is reigned in, and the middle class has seen their futures in a much brighter light........will you be reflective?  I know this is a hypothetical....but will you?

:lmao:

the old man still thinks Trump has a chance at 8 years....lolllllll

More like 25 to life on 10 different charges

:lol:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

the economy has been improving for awhile (thanks obama) and the middle class will be in no better, maybe even worse, shape than when trump came in. washington will never be reigned in enough to our liking. sorry.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lmao:

the old man still thinks Trump has a chance at 8 years....lolllllll

More like 25 to life on 10 different charges

:lol:

Trump would beat Hillary again right now

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the economy has been improving for awhile (thanks obama) and the middle class will be in no better, maybe even worse, shape than when trump came in. washington will never be reigned in enough to our liking. sorry.

Thanks for the non answer.  And I said "after 8 years".   Why conversation is pointless with you.  Great insight on the election of 16 btw.....you guys really nailed that one.  Bravo. 

Edited by DriftBusta

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump would beat Hillary again right now

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: no fucking way. the amount of "new" voters alone would wipe him out. let alone the people who'd have changed their minds. 

By April 15% of her support vanished. 2% of Trump's did.

No one even polls it any more. :lol: