Check your account email address ×

Built Ford Tough

Last weekend a guy showed up at the lake with his brand new Silverado. He had picked it up at the dealership and driven north. About 200 km. Saturday morning he went to start his new pride and joy and nothing. Not even a click, wouldn't turn over. First thought, the battery or battery cable. Checked them all and everything seemed clean and solid. Brought my trusty F150 over and tried to boost it. Nothing. Hooked up the battery charger with the 50 amp start cycle, nothing. Tow truck hauled it off to the GM dealer. You think he may have been ticked.... had to call a family member in Toronto to drive up and get him since their other vehicle was at home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Last weekend a guy showed up at the lake with his brand new Silverado. He had picked it up at the dealership and driven north. About 200 km. Saturday morning he went to start his new pride and joy and nothing. Not even a click, wouldn't turn over. First thought, the battery or battery cable. Checked them all and everything seemed clean and solid. Brought my trusty F150 over and tried to boost it. Nothing. Hooked up the battery charger with the 50 amp start cycle, nothing. Tow truck hauled it off to the GM dealer. You think he may have been ticked.... had to call a family member in Toronto to drive up and get him since their other vehicle was at home.

Exact thing happened to my neighbor about a week ago. Truck had under 1000 km on it. Haven't talked to him since. But I haven't seen his truck around since so it must still be at the dealers 

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

This happened on my 1st ford alot....dealer kept replacing starters and batteries and it would work for a bit....finally they decided to fix real problem i guess by changing ecu....

18 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Went through Fire, collapse building, and tons of fire fighting water just to drive off the rubble pile.

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

:lol:  :lmao:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS