Check your account email address ×

SCOTUS abandons the Constitution and the Second Amendment

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Why defend it?  Incentivize actions that lead to long term solutions.  

Tell us more Red Dragon? Tell us more about the long term solutions of incentivizing people of color to stop breeding? OMFG!!!! The fact you are too stupid to see this is so sad.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Tell us more Red Dragon? Tell us more about the long term solutions of incentivizing people of color to stop breeding? OMFG!!!! The fact you are too stupid to see this is so sad.

Who mentioned color?  

Just now, f7ben said:

you did when you brought socioeconomic circumstance into it ......you're just too dumb to get that 

Ohh...is the $10,000 limited to an income bracket? :snack:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

in this day and age .....abortion should be no access

:lmao: 

And you're grabbing onto XLT's coat tails  :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

:lmao: 

And you're grabbing onto XLT's coat tails  :lol: 

I dont grab coat tails , I'm a natural born leader......you are a coat tail grabber. Thats fine too , the world needs ditch diggers my dad always said 

Who mentioned color?  

Are you really this dumb? Disproportional effects on those in poverty. You are advocating class warfare on a class that is made up in large by minority groups and those at risk. Instead of using this money to help these communities, you offer to ensure that they get paid off to go away. Please, continue defending this. I will allow you to take back your comment and chalk it up as a "bad idea with little thought".

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you really this dumb? Disproportional effects on those in poverty. You are advocating class warfare on a class that is made up in large by minority groups and those at risk. Instead of using this money to help these communities, you offer to ensure that they get paid off to go away. Please, continue defending this. I will allow you to take back your comment and chalk it up as a "bad idea with little thought".

Everyone knows Eugenics is as popular as ever with the real progressives :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ohh...is the $10,000 limited to an income bracket? :snack:

Yep, you are that dumb. Not only are you too dumb to see the racism in your statement, you don't understand high-school level economics. Wow. 

Let me Barney this up for you... What does $10K mean to someone making $20K a year and what does it mean to someone making $200K a year? Who is most likely to take the money? Who does this most disproportionately effect? What class/race/ethnicities most make up that group? 

Don't ever come on here again and call someone stupid. And to boot, I am using 100% liberal ideology to beat the shit out of you here. 

You're advocating through your political support the money goes away now on programs many currently rely on.  The difference is - they still have a choice - who's forcing a vasectomy or hysterectomy on someone?  On the other hand - you support an ideology that favors reduced nutrition, health, and food programs so millionaires can get a tax cut.  So remind me again who's advocating for the class warfare and spending money on the poor?      

Just now, SnowRider said:

You're advocating through your political support the money goes away now on programs many currently rely on.  The difference is - they still have a choice - who's forcing a vasectomy or hysterectomy on someone?  On the other hand - you support an ideology that favors reduced nutrition, health, and food programs so millionaires can get a tax cut.  So remind me again who's advocating for the class warfare and spending money on the poor?      

Do not fucking deflect from your now overt racist ideology on incentivizing class warfare. I am not the one who is advocating covertly and systematically negatively effecting the minority population of this country. Don't pretend to guess how I feel about WIC and other aid programs for the impoverished. I guarantee you would be wrong. 

Now then, go back to defending your position on incentivizing the poor to stop breeding instead of helping them out. See none of your little wrongly bracketed quips work after you make that statement. 

Racist.

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep, you are that dumb. Not only are you too dumb to see the racism in your statement, you don't understand high-school level economics. Wow. 

Let me Barney this up for you... What does $10K mean to someone making $20K a year and what does it mean to someone making $200K a year? Who is most likely to take the money? Who does this most disproportionately effect? What class/race/ethnicities most make up that group? 

Don't ever come on here again and call someone stupid. And to boot, I am using 100% liberal ideology to beat the shit out of you here. 

No shit :lol: 

Do you think there are more whites or more blacks living in poverty?  :snack:

Do not fucking deflect from your now overt racist ideology on incentivizing class warfare. I am not the one who is advocating covertly and systematically negatively effecting the minority population of this country. Don't pretend to guess how I feel about WIC and other aid programs for the impoverished. I guarantee you would be wrong. 

Now then, go back to defending your position on incentivizing the poor to stop breeding instead of helping them out. See none of your little wrongly bracketed quips work after you make that statement. 

Racist.

:lmao: Suddenly you care? :lol: Did you tell Dump how you feel?  Or Ron Johnson?  Scooter? :snack:

No shit :lol: 

Do you think there are more whites or more blacks living in poverty?  :snack:

As a percent of their population? Or in general? One has zero bearing on this conversation. One has all the answers. You really don't want to keep going down this rabbit hole. It is only going to get worse. 

I think that we as a progressing and responsible society should make every single person of every single class and background be sterilized until they can pass a general knowledge and means test. I dont give a fuck the implications as far as rights are concerned. Its the only responsible way. If you wanna bring a child into this world you need to be ready to care for that child properly.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

As a percent of their population? Or in general? One has zero bearing on this conversation. One has all the answers. You really don't want to keep going down this rabbit hole. It is only going to get worse. 

You're the clown in the rabbit hole...voting for Dump and suddenly prioritizing and caring about the well being of minorities.   

Don't deflect away from your racism. Embrace it cocktail liberal. Tell us more why you think incentivizing the poor to get "fixed" is a good idea!

It's simple.  It gives them a choice along with an incentive to break a cycle they may wish to break.  But hey - we can support abstinence programs and limit access to birth control and sex education like you vote to support and then suddenly act as though you care :snack:

It's simple.  It gives them a choice along with an incentive to break a cycle they may wish to break.  But hey - we can support abstinence programs and limit access to birth control and sex education like you vote to support and then suddenly act as though you care :snack:

HAHAHAHAHAHA omg. He still believes it is a good idea. 9% of whites in this country are in poverty. 24% of african americans are in poverty. It is about income. What population group will have more people taking the money? Der dee dah doo.... Fucking moron hahahahaha. 

Cocktail liberals like you in your white only suburban tract homes trying to fix the "black" man for them. Fucking disgusting. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm waiting for Icewoman or Slinger to get in here and admonish Snowslinger for floating the idea that we offer niggers 10k to get snipped :lol: 

@ICEMAN! @Snoslinger I was going to alert MC but we know that old racist is right in line with Klansmen Bevis on this one...