Check your account email address ×

Her Poor Husband

2 hours ago, Snake said:

He gave her a break by not elevating the ticket to a 4th degree misdemeanor like he SHOULD HAVE.

Figures a stupid fu k like you wouldn't give a shit about that.

Women drivers.... :lol:

....and there it is, if he had have done so she would have had to have signed, however, because all he did was give her a traffic ticket, she did not have tpo sign. You must sign for a misdemeanor, not a traffic ticket. Pig had no right to arrest her. Clearly he was of the mindset he could because he could have given her the misdemeanor charge....get it, pig was wrong and caused the whole scene. He had no authority to arrest, and had no business to use it as a threat and set the nut off. Pigs are stupid, that is a fact, this one was being nice, then became confused and made up his own personal law, then enforced it...see how simple that is.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Boered said:

I sign nothing for pigs and I refuse to answer their stupid questions, such as where are you going and where are you coming from.

Oohhhh....aren't you quite the badass. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oohhhh....aren't you quite the badass. 

So you have to be a badass to know your rights and to ensure they are not breached by police. Is that really how much of an indoctrinated sheep you are? Roll over and take it like a champ. Fucking sad state of affairs when idiots consider it being rebellious because a person understands the law, and ensures they are not fucked over by a cop with an IQ of 90 and ego the size of trumps.

5 minutes ago, Boered said:

So you have to be a badass to know your rights and to ensure they are not breached by police. Is that really how much of an indoctrinated sheep you are? Roll over and take it like a champ. Fucking sad state of affairs when idiots consider it being rebellious because a person understands the law, and ensures they are not fucked over by a cop with an IQ of 90 and ego the size of trumps.

So does your wife have to sign DOT violation tickets in canookistan like we have to in the states? That miserable bitch got her just desserts, she was cut a break and passed, study the law you worthless fuck 

59 minutes ago, Boered said:

....and there it is, if he had have done so she would have had to have signed, however, because all he did was give her a traffic ticket, she did not have tpo sign. You must sign for a misdemeanor, not a traffic ticket. Pig had no right to arrest her. Clearly he was of the mindset he could because he could have given her the misdemeanor charge....get it, pig was wrong and caused the whole scene. He had no authority to arrest, and had no business to use it as a threat and set the nut off. Pigs are stupid, that is a fact, this one was being nice, then became confused and made up his own personal law, then enforced it...see how simple that is.

Someone musta had a bad day at the DOT checkpoint. :lol:

When the cop tells her to jiggle the wheel and blink the lights for a check.. does she comply? That's self incrimination! You better get her schooled up on the proper way to stick it to the man. :lmao:

"I'll be a cunt and pay the ticket I wouldn't have gotten if I just acted like a human. That'll show 'em."

IDot.

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

Someone musta had a bad day at the DOT checkpoint. :lol:

When the cop tells her to jiggle the wheel and blink the lights for a check.. does she comply? That's self incrimination! You better get her schooled up on the proper way to stick it to the man. :lmao:

"I'll be a cunt and pay the ticket I wouldn't have gotten if I just acted like a human. That'll show 'em."

IDot.

When the cops tells your wife to suck his dick, we all know she complies, while you lick his boots.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Boered said:

So you say fuck you pig I'm not signing or telling you  anything......you're a liar and internet badass. Go lay down dummy.

• Like 2

Craig is just a racist homophobe...  afraid of the police.  he will continue to rant regardless of the situation as long as there are police involved.  Afraid of anything that is different then him...  He will get personal and insult members and their family but will whine and cry if its done in return.  Just watch his reply to this.  

Edited by odot1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, odot1 said:

Craig is just a racist homophobe...  afraid of the police.  he will continue to rant regardless of the situation as long as there are police involved.  Afraid of anything that is different then him...  He will get personal and insult members and their family but will whine and cry if its done in return.  Just watch his reply to this.  

Fuck off PIG..

3 hours ago, Boered said:

When the cops tells your wife to suck his dick, we all know she complies, while you lick his boots.

Jesus man!  You really have an issue about cops.

How many cop dicks did you suck before you found out that wasn't a breathalyzer?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Jesus man!  You really have an issue about cops.

How many cop dicks did you suck before you found out that wasn't a breathalyzer?

it is people like you that suck cop dick. Cops are fucking goofs, all of them.

26 minutes ago, Boered said:

it is people like you that suck cop dick. Cops are fucking goofs, all of them.

so more than 10 then? No wonder that left a ....................................................bad taste in your mouth.

Thank you ladies and germs, I'm here all week. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

so more than 10 then? No wonder that left a ....................................................bad taste in your mouth.

Thank you ladies and germs, I'm here all week. 

Clearly you have a cop fantasy going on here...settle down, I am sure you can just pull out your village people record and rub one out.

11 hours ago, odot1 said:

He has had issues since he was hog tied and violated by that good old boy state stopper back in the day :flush: 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He has had issues since he was hog tied and violated by that good old boy state stopper back in the day :flush: 

Nice job of licking the resident pigs boots.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fears cops. :lmao:

Said by the resident cop that is very butthurt by any thread here that shows the pigs for what they really are. The faggot pig follows me like a lost puppy. I would say it is guys like you that fear them, licking their taint at every turn. You are the biggest bootlicker here.

14 minutes ago, Boered said:

Said by the resident cop that is very butthurt by any thread here that shows the pigs for what they really are. The faggot pig follows me like a lost puppy. I would say it is guys like you that fear them, licking their taint at every turn. You are the biggest bootlicker here.

You're the resident?

• Like 1