Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Could you imagine two states going to war against each other?

With dipshits like Frankie running around Texas would have a field day.

Just now, GreatLandEmpire said:

being occupied by criminals and act like we are totally defeated is the saddest of sad ends

Well do something with your life other than sounding like a jackass.

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

With dipshits like Frankie running around Texas would have a field day.

hahahahhahaha

shut the fuck up you retarded know nothing fat faggot american. i'd paint the ground with blood going up against any non Alaskan if i had to. it's not something a weak and retarded sheltered and clueless american faggot would know about

hahahahhahaha

shut the fuck up you retarded know nothing fat faggot american. i'd paint the ground with blood going up against any non Alaskan if i had to. it's not something a weak and retarded sheltered and clueless american faggot would know about

Yeah you badass drunken back shooting native fucks are something else.

are you mad about something jim, you american faggot? it was a good thing my cousin did, ridding the earth of 2 eastern cancers on earth. the world is now just a tiny bit cleaner

my people should have been doing that ever since 1492, it's shame we didn't catch on then

1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

are you mad about something jim, you american faggot? it was a good thing my cousin did, ridding the earth of 2 eastern cancers on earth. the world is now just a tiny bit cleaner

Not mad at all....your dipshit drunken cousin is locked up for life and I suspect you will join him soon.

8 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

locked up for now, but the americans can't hold onto foreign territory and occupy it forever

Pretty sure the cowards will die in prison.

7 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

i'm not doubting it but i'm also not going to say it's a for sure thing, justice will come one day and my homeland will finally be freed

Man, you are starting to dream a bit.  Alaska will never be outside of the United States.  Never.  It is a highly strategic military advantage and rich in resources.  Sorry, you will be considered an American as long as you live there.  Hawaii is the same way.  Well, more strategic than resource rich but still.  

In all honesty, aren't there still very isolated villages there that operate the same way they have for thousands of years?  Isn't that an option if the "western way" isn't working for you.  Hell, look at the aborigines of Australia...still hunting with spears and arrows whilst wearing loin cloths.  And they seem happy as hell about it all.  Lots of pocket civilizations around the world doing the same thing.  Fuck, there are still tribes in Africa practicing canabalism. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, you are starting to dream a bit.  Alaska will never be outside of the United States.  Never.  It is a highly strategic military advantage and rich in resources.  Sorry, you will be considered an American as long as you live there.  Hawaii is the same way.  Well, more strategic than resource rich but still.  

In all honesty, aren't there still very isolated villages there that operate the same way they have for thousands of years?  Isn't that an option if the "western way" isn't working for you.  Hell, look at the aborigines of Australia...still hunting with spears and arrows whilst wearing loin cloths.  And they seem happy as hell about it all.  Lots of pocket civilizations around the world doing the same thing.  Fuck, there are still tribes in Africa practicing canabalism. 

Have you ever watched Yukon Men....that is his village.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

yes, it will be

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Have you ever watched Yukon Men....that is his village.

Yeah, but all those shows start to run together and sorta get a bit overly dramatic if you ask me.  

12 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

yes, it will be

Well then, fight the good fight young man.  I'd probably be with you in spirit.  It'd be an admirable battle and a "good death".  And you never know, you and yours may be the first to make history.  

• Gold Member

Texit :lol: 

Santy Anna tried to keep Texas, he failed. Texas ain't going anywhere.

We bought Frankie's ancestral lands for approximately $0.02 per acre, that ain't going anywhere either.

On a side note, William H. Seward has his roots in my hometown. I actually got a tour the house house from Seward's direct descendant and highschool classmate of my father's. 

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but all those shows start to run together and sorta get a bit overly dramatic if you ask me.  

Well then, fight the good fight young man.  I'd probably be with you in spirit.  It'd be an admirable battle and a "good death".  And you never know, you and yours may be the first to make history.  

They do but I think for the most part people in Alaska have more freedom  and space to do whatever they want....despite the shows shortcomings you still see people trapping, fishing and living the subsistence lifestyle. Who is preventing Frankie from doing the same?

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

They do but I think for the most part people in Alaska have more freedom  and space to do whatever they want....despite the shows shortcomings you still see people trapping, fishing and living the subsistence lifestyle. Who is preventing Frankie from doing the same?

I agree.  Alaska is unique in that way.  Lots of people move up there to do their own thing and live out in the bush.  Sounds like Frankster wants to be a revolutionary though, so........:dunno:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.  Alaska is unique in that way.  Lots of people move up there to do their own thing and live out in the bush.  Sounds like Frankster wants to be a revolutionary though, so........:dunno:

Well then he should get to it instead of running his mouth here about smoking weed and doing blow.:joint:

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well then he should get to it instead of running his mouth here about smoking weed and doing blow.:joint:

I think in his case it may be better just to sit back and talk shit for a while.  Clearly, he's lacking the knowledge and experience to lead "his people" to freedom from the oppressive United States.  If he's serious he should join the military and get some free training in which he can turn on his nation (or our nation..or...whatever).  Kinda feel for the poor kid.  In between a rock and a dumb place.