Check your account email address ×

Gingrich 'actively lobbying' to be Trump's VP

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Bush ain't running for prez now is he?

I never said I agreed with what happened..only that it happened..and it happened with dem approval.

The DemonCUNTS and idiots like that imbicile love to forget that fact :nuts: 

47 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Bush ain't running for prez now is he?

I never said I agreed with what happened..only that it happened..and it happened with dem approval.

Yes it did, and Bush's own JCOS stated in Sept. 20002 that the intel was bullshit, but that wasn't known to the members of congress the American people or even W's own SOS, just like they didn't tell him they knew the intel about the mobile chemical weapons laboratories was false, you seem to make plenty of excuses for W and lay a lot of blame on the dems. for supporting  W instead of blaming him for lying.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes it did, and Bush's own JCOS stated in Sept. 20002 that the intel was bullshit, but that wasn't known to the members of congress the American people or even W's own SOS, just like they didn't tell him they knew the intel about the mobile chemical weapons laboratories was false, you seem to make plenty of excuses for W and lay a lot of blame on the dems. for supporting  W instead of blaming him for lying.

I think he felt the need to do something or else he would have caught hell for not.

Like I said I never said I agreed with any of it.

You and I don't really know for sure what he knew and when...but it doesn't really matter now does it.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

I think he felt the need to do something or else he would have caught hell for not.

Like I said I never said I agreed with any of it.

He could have and should have concentrated on the real war on terror in Afg.

Why do you suppose there are 28 redacted pages in the 911 commission report?

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

So why do you think he did what he did?

I don't think there was 1 single reason, but I do think he was going to show the world how tough the US was by quickly winning the war, it didn't quite work though.

We no doubt would never had gone in to Iraq had the admin. been honest with the American people and the world about the real facts that were known.

We would be far better off had we only fought the Afg. war, and you can say what you like but Obama turned that losing effort around and now have a government that wants us there and wants our help, unlike the guy W picked who threw him out.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I don't think there was 1 single reason, but I do think he was going to show the world how tough the US was by quickly winning the war, it didn't quite work though.

We no doubt would never had gone in to Iraq had the admin. been honest with the American people and the world about the real facts that were known.

We would be far better off had we only fought the Afg. war, and you can say what you like but Obama turned that losing effort around and now have a government that wants us there and wants our help, unlike the guy W picked who threw him out.

So you condemn him for that.

So you condemn him for that.

Yes.

We could have fought the real war on terror in Afg. and not lost 4500 Americans and the respect of the world, let alone the shit storm that followed.

If you don't condemn him for the lies that were told to justify the war, I feel sorry for you.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Yes.

We could have fought the real war on terror in Afg. and not lost 4500 Americans and the respect of the world, let alone the shit storm that followed.

If you don't condemn him for the lies that were told to justify the war, I feel sorry for you.

Well for the fourth time, I never said I agreed with it all..but I don't think Bush did just to do it and to know there was no wmd's..i just don't buy that.

Well for the fourth time, I never said I agreed with it all..but I don't think Bush did just to do it and to know there was no wmd's..i just don't buy that.

Well google and read the declassified report for yourself and put together all the lies, Scooter Libby, the duping of Powell, the outing of the CIA agent, the lies about ties to aq. ect.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Well google and read the declassified report for yourself and put together all the lies, Scooter Libby, the duping of Powell, the outing of the CIA agent, the lies about ties to aq. ect.

Just tell me what they had to gain by all the lies?

Just now, Momorider said:

DemonCUNT propaganda :flush: 

Man he has a big hard on for Bush right now even though Bush is not relevant to this election..except for the fact that the cunt did vote for war back then.

I'm done with it.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Just tell me what they had to gain by all the lies?

As I said earlier they thought they would have a quick little war and show the world how tough the US was.

You can't possibly believe with all the proof out there that they really believed there were wmd's.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

As I said earlier they thought they would have a quick little war and show the world how tough the US was.

You can't possibly believe with all the proof out there that they really believed there were wmd's.

Yeah all the proof now and even some of that could be bs..if it's gone it's gone silly.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

The DemonCUNTS and idiots like that imbicile love to forget that fact :nuts: 

Yes and dumb fuck lying cfo's like you like to ignore the fact that W's own Joint Chiefs Of staff said there was no proof in Sept. of 2002.

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yeah all the proof now and even some of that could be bs..if it's gone it's gone silly.

No, proof that was known then and withheld on purpose.

Why out a CIA agent.

Why lie and cover up the fact you revealed  the agent?

Why send your SOS to the UN with intel that was known to be false?

The declassified report is from W's own JCOS. Why would  they lie?

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes and dumb fuck lying cfo's like you like to ignore the fact that W's own Joint Chiefs Of staff said there was no proof in Sept. of 2002.

:lies: you sure got the DemonCUNT talking point propaganda down 

Just now, Momorider said:

:lies: you sure got the DemonCUNT talking point propaganda down 

I sure got the facts down.

The report is on Rumsfeld's web site you stupid fucking asshole.

Rumsfeld must be a demoncunt.

Go back and lay down in your cage chain chomp.