Check your account email address ×

It's Over.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Jimmy what's Mueller doing with his legal team?  :snack:

Well gee if I had to hazard a guess I would say investigating.....why are you asking me such a stupid question? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'd stfu and allow all the rw'ers to answer SR but i can tell you how this will go....

You two faggots need to get a room and both stfu.

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

After Comey's testimony and Dump's own vindication...there's no need to further pursue anything relative to Dump....according to the FSCE legal minds :lmao: 

But meanwhile... :lol: 

On the other side of Pennsylvania Avenue, special counsel Robert Mueller has been quietly and methodically building the equivalent of a small US attorney's office -- a team of formidable legal minds who've worked on everything from Watergate to Enron, unlikely to leave any stone unturned.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/10/politics/robert-mueller-russia-investigation-team/index.html

This is a good thing ......and if you think all they are investigating is this bullshit trump russia narrative I got a bridge to sell you 

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well gee if I had to hazard a guess I would say investigating.....why are you asking me such a stupid question? 

I thought it was over after Dump vindicated himself..?? No?

:lmao: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

This is a good thing ......and if you think all they are investigating is this bullshit trump russia narrative I got a bridge to sell you 

It's s good thing in your opinion.....but I thought everyone associated with government lied to us except Assange :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It's s good thing in your opinion.....but I thought everyone associated with government lied to us except Assange :snack:

I'm all for bringing in anyone who's tasked with providing us truth .......if he ends up being another Comey or Holder or Clapper then I'll condemn him after that.

I'm not holding my breath that anything will come of it ......and in the end these fucks know the next leak exposing them is right around the corner so hopefully someone finally does the right thing and holds justice up

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I never said that.

I thought you were cheerleading and supporting the Momo crowd the past 2 days..??:snack:  

Did you forget which had you've been wearing? 

Just now, SnowRider said:

I thought you were cheerleading and supporting the Momo crowd the past 2 days..??:snack:  

Is the "momo crowd" anyone who doesnt support the bullshit narrative that Hillary and her team cooked up mere hours after she was sent packing????

Is that the momo crowd??? Fucking idiot 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don't think Comeys testimony contained any smoking guns but good to hear him admit that he indeed is a leaker.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is the "momo crowd" anyone who doesnt support the bullshit narrative that Hillary and her team cooked up mere hours after she was sent packing????

The Momo crowd are the forum members who support Dump regardless of the facts. :bc:

SBYL Ben a- should have voted.  You didn't so your opinion really doesn't count :lol: 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I don't think Comeys testimony contained any smoking guns but good to hear him admit that he indeed is a leaker.

Yes .....I thought some perjury admissions fit him well ....everything else was conjecture and bullshit. Trumps body language was the big smoking gun :lol: 

Mueller is going to take this investigation....

WIRE TO WIRE!!!!

Just now, SnowRider said:

The Momo crowd are the forum members who support Dump regardless of the facts. :bc:

SBYL Ben a- should have voted.  You didn't so your opinion really doesn't count :lol: 

Man ....I gotta tell you. I come on here and aside from momo and woolie and the odd occasional whacko....I dont see anyone who supports or even likes trump at all 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Did his comment about the depth and scope of Russian influence/investigationean anything?  Dumps untrustworthiness?  

Just now, f7ben said:

Man ....I gotta tell you. I come on here and aside from momo and woolie and the odd occasional whacko....I dont see anyone who supports or even likes trump at all 

Sure has a lot of voters on here who defend him 24/7 :snack:

When's the last time you had your eyes checked? :lmao: 

You definitely know about blind support of a candidate or elected official. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are NOT CONNECTONG THE DOTS correctly¡!!!!!¡

Sure has a lot of voters on here who defend him 24/7 :snack:

When's the last time you had your eyes checked? :lmao: 

voters who would have voted for anyone other than Clinton .....and calling these bullshit nutty Podesta contrived narratives what they are is not supporting Trump

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

are you kidding me? is that what you think all this is?