Check your account email address ×

12 employees of dem linked group charged with voter fraud

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, big shocker.  No wonder dems want nothing to do with voter id laws.

Voter ID laws should be bipartisan issue that everyone agrees on, to protect the integrity of the voting process.  The fact that the left constantly fights reforms speaks volumes.  Once again, an example of how they cheat and lie to win elections.  I don't give a shit if Democrats are giving away free puppies and a new Tahoe to every voter, I've never been big on cheaters and liars.  No principles.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Voter ID laws should be bipartisan issue that everyone agrees on, to protect the integrity of the voting process.  The fact that the left constantly fights reforms speaks volumes.  Once again, an example of how they cheat and lie to win elections.  I don't give a shit if Democrats are giving away free puppies and a new Tahoe to every voter, I've never been big on cheaters and liars.  No principles.

Yup.

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Crazy that the Federal Prosecutor investigating the DNC for voter fraud was shot in the back of the head and dumped in the ocean ...huh....just amazing

i hadnt heard that story.  wow.  Imagine if a few of these mysterious murders start getting solved...and who's likely involved.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

i hadnt heard that story.  wow.  Imagine if a few of these mysterious murders start getting solved...and who's likely involved.

solved????? they arent even being investigated as anything other than petty robberies etc. A good leaving alone is what they get.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

solved????? they arent even being investigated as anything other than petty robberies etc. A good leaving alone is what they get.

The non robbery, robbery is to go to DNC/Clinton excuse to cover up their assassinations :dunno: 

50 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The non robbery, robbery is to go to DNC/Clinton excuse to cover up their assassinations :dunno: 

yup ....or drug overdose ....or car crash....or suicide