Check your account email address ×

What’s most important to college kids.

When I see these college kids protesting and carrying on over Gaza it makes me doubt the value college may have had for them.... certainly critical thinking did not take in their little minds of mush 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I love this. My college kid and his friends are going to crush these little nothings in life. They represent zero competition. He’s going to have everything because these kids are capable of nothing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

I love this. My college kid and his friends are going to crush these little nothings in life. They represent zero competition. He’s going to have everything because these kids are capable of nothing. 

Pretty much. Those with some drive has the world as their oyster. 

2 hours ago, old indy said:

some one needs to pull up to the protest area with a roach coach thats grilling sausage, peppers and onions     :roflcrying:

Sadly with that group of people you would need to pull up grilling Tofu sausage & organically grown peppers &  onions, gluten free buns and specially filtered water from an environmentally friendly reuseable container so they can fill their "Stanley Cups"........ :lolz:

Me I'd pull up cooking lots of Bacon, burgers & fresh cut French fries and a sign " Sorry We're Closed Today" or "We Only Except Cash"........ :lolz: