Check your account email address ×

Comey hearing has began.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no he's not he's trying to run it like a small family business.  Lets face the fact trump never developed any real CEO like skills working for the family business which is part of the reason to this point he's been terrible.  A real CEO running the government would be fine because it would be like running a multinational corporation where you actually know you need to give a fuck about optics and presentation.   Tillerson would be an excellent replacement in 2020 for Trump.  

You know...I never thought of that.  AGREED!

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

no he's not he's trying to run it like a small family business.  Lets face the fact trump never developed any real CEO like skills working for the family business which is part of the reason to this point he's been terrible.  A real CEO running the government would be fine because it would be like running a multinational corporation where you actually know you need to give a fuck about optics and presentation.   Tillerson would be an excellent replacement in 2020 for Trump.  

That would make a few heads explode......but the Russia connections......etc. etc, etc.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're correct.  It's not over.  I mean to say nothing will come of it against Trump.  The narrative will last as long as you whiney little losers want it to,. :lol:

Nice rebuttal!  Was there any part you particularly disagreed with?  Ahhh.....you're a good liberal!  Just call me a "racist" instead.  Hey...SBYLoserness. :lmao:

All of it. You're just another fool

You taking some profits today from your day trading? LMAO

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sure I have no problem with that. Due process.

Will you?

Been saying that all along.   

1 minute ago, Catman said:

All of it. You're just another fool

You taking some profits today from your day trading? LMAO

OH...I'm a fool now.  Ok.  No sweat.  I don't care what somebody says about me that cannot back their own argument.  And, whatever happened to just calling people racists?  I guess since your idiot king is out, that no longer makes sense...as if it ever did.....but look at the results! :lol:

Image result for red counties election

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

That would make a few heads explode......but the Russia connections......etc. etc, etc.

any CEO of a multinational is going to have russia connections,  we live in an interconnected world that the libs like to use as an excuse when it fits their agenda like Paris but then completely ignore when they want to claim something else like russian ties

A CEO is a political animal and they develop skills and how to delegate unlike a family business owner.  A Tillerson ticket with a mid to late 40's women vp might actually be something that could please a large number of centrists.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

OH...I'm a fool now.  Ok.  No sweat.  I don't care what somebody says about me that cannot back their own argument.  And, whatever happened to just calling people racists?  I guess since your idiot king is out, that no longer makes sense...as if it ever did.....but look at the results! :lol:

really a meaningless map, people vote not counties.  

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I think he thought so. In his business world it always worked

Trump said a number of times after he fired Comey that the investigation was still ongoing.   May have even said it to Lester Holt.   I'm pretty sure Spicer said it after as well. :lol: 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

really a meaningless map, people vote not counties.  

Not entirely otherwise Clinton would be POTUS.  People within states decide who becomes POTUS. 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not now, always.  Dumb, fool, etc. Just keep up the good work.

Say something racist and I'll call you a racist.   

Great photo.  Red where nobody lives..

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Last I knew people live those counties......or is a Russian hack?

it's a russian hack....a lot red on that map.

and by red, i mean #winning!!!

Edited by oleroule

1 minute ago, Catman said:

Not now, always.  Dumb, fool, etc. Just keep up the good work.

Say something racist and I'll call you a racist.   

Great photo.  Red where nobody lives..

Holy shit!  you think the red represents homes?  You don't understand how it works?

Go fuck SeRena you retread.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  you think the red represents homes?  You don't understand how it works?

Go fuck SeRena you retread.  

Homes?   Wtf are you babbling about?

Lookup what population density means RETARD   LMFAO 

Just now, Catman said:

Homes?   Wtf are you babbling about?

Lookup what population density means RETARD   LMFAO 

Look up how electoral votes work.  Then find a fucking brain.  Good grief.  I was kinda kidding but your really are SnowRider stupid.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

poor ginger, still thinks all these Russian connections are "normal"

:lmao:

Global business.  They are.  Your bizarre loser narratives are what is not normal.  Well, for non-libs anyway.

"WHERE"S MY TROPHY!?!?!!?  THEY CHEATED ME!!!!!"

Image result for lopsided scoreboard

45 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Last I knew people live those counties......or is a Russian hack?

the county is irrelevant to the EC,  trump won a lot of land mass with few asses in them. the only thing that matters is the states in their entirety and the EC votes that go with them. My county went Trump, that and $2 gets me a cup of coffee as my states votes still went to clinton.  

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

poor ginger, still thinks all these Russian connections are "normal"

:lmao:

yes international businessmen and lawyers having Russian dealings is just so unusual,  tell me more mr knneecap

Just now, Angry ginger said:

the county is irrelevant to the EC,  trump won a lot of land mass with few asses in them. the only thing that matters is the states in their entirety and the EC votes that go with them. My county went Trump, that and $2 gets me a cup of coffee as my states votes still went to clinton.  

And Trump carried the ones that counted. Maine is different (as you know). :lol: You pay to much coffee Cumberland Farms every morning $1.....:bc:

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes international businessmen and lawyers having Russian dealings is just so unusual,  tell me more mr knneecap

that's not exactly what I'm saying, and you know better. what trump and his admin are doing with all these russian "connections" is far from normal. throw in the fact they're lying and sneaking around about all this and the situation becomes obvious. not to mention the actual hacking that came out of Russia. why do you portray yourself as a dumb ass at times, when you're not dumb? how can you see some obvious things, yet not other obvious things? does your loyalty to your snowmobile buddies run that deep? I think tom has caught some of the same bug you have. are you both worried about having to defend yourselves at the next get together? afraid of being ridiculed for "being on our side"? :lol: