Check your account email address ×

Gas on the run

Its the same bullshit defense from the same people.  "We are drilling",  and "its a global market"  

Both just bullshit narratives to make an excuse for policies that are causing this.  Global market, then the price of gas should be the same around the world, right? more drilling then the price of fuel should have dropped since biden.  But neither is true.  Its all excuses.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Gas was cheaper under trump. Everyone sees this 

SBYL cunt2cunt

Their emotions just keep them focused on the narrative instead of looking at their wallet

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

Gas was cheaper under trump. Everyone sees this 

SBYL cunt2cunt

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Their emotions just keep them focused on the narrative instead of looking at their wallet

the resident oil and gas experts have strong opinions 

:roflcrying:

43 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the resident oil and gas experts have strong opinions 

:roflcrying:

Ask mainstreet who had cheaper gas.

you live in a secluded bubble and just can’t stand the fact trumps was better. It bugs the hell outta you and i love it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

Ask mainstreet who had cheaper gas.

you live in a secluded bubble and just can’t stand the fact trumps was better. It bugs the hell outta you and i love it.

Obama 

I find your overall lack of intellect and repetitive opinions hilarious.  

So, here we go again...

How will Trump make gas prices cheaper if elected when we export the vast majority of US oil and import the vast majority of oil used to formulate gasoline?  

:snack:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Obama 

I find your overall lack of intellect and repetitive opinions hilarious.  

So, here we go again...

How will Trump make gas prices cheaper if elected when we export the vast majority of US oil and import the vast majority of oil used to formulate gasoline?  

:snack:

The Kenyan drove gas up to over $4.

SBYL

Trump was better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah, it's a hard sell to the resident Biden supporters who have been totally gaslighted by this admin.   They also believe the economy is doing well as inflation continues to plague the majority of Americans. And Biden is actually touting this economy when making his visits to his small gatherings.:lmao:.... Unfortunately many suck it right up despite paying much more especially for groceries and energy. 

How quickly people forget what it was like under Trump...  Like I said, gas will be dropping quite dramatically when Trump is re-elected.... Just as it went up quickly under Biden when he pulled the keystone, killing many jobs and pushed his green agenda, threatening mandates for EVs.

I really hope the majority of America is not as stupid as what is presented on this forum.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)

Oh yeah..... And the narrative that Trump is responsible for the border crisis....... Can't make up the gaslighting this admin has done.:lol:...... are we really this stupid and gullible?

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

If your life is gasoline then you should be concerned.

Im just sitting back here selfishly thinking like a MAGA Trumper. You know I just concern myself with ME. I don’t drive much so the small increase in fuel does not effect me plus the incredible increase in my investment portfolio certainly wipes out that 8 dollar a week gas increase.

So yeah it’s about Trumpy me.

You see how that works?

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

SBYL

Trump was better.

No, W did that diesel was $499.9 per gallon in 2008

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

If your life is gasoline then you should be concerned.

Im just sitting back here selfishly thinking like a MAGA Trumper. You know I just concern myself with ME. I don’t drive much so the small increase in fuel does not effect me plus the incredible increase in my investment portfolio certainly wipes out that 8 dollar a week gas increase.

So yeah it’s about Trumpy me.

You see how that works?

I could give 2 fucks about you or anyone else. Don’t like it? TFB.

• Like 1

By the week of Trump’s inauguration, the average fuel price was around $2.32, according to data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration. The highest price during his administration was $2.96 in May 2018, and its lowest was around $1.77 in April 2020, when much of the country was locked down due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When Trump left office on Jan. 20, 2021, the average price was around $2.39 a gallon. 

Prices have indeed surged since the beginning of the Biden administration, with the national average currently at $4.82, according to AAA. While critics have blamed the president, experts have pointed to several other reasons for the spike, including higher demand after the easing of pandemic restrictions and the steep price of oil as many buyers refuse to purchase Russian oil due to its invasion of Ukraine.

Bidens war on oil

They want it all gone. All of it

Just now, Mainecat said:

Take the gas pipe for all of us Pete

That doesn’t make any sense at all joe Biden. Fucking douche

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Trump hurt my feelings :cry::cry:

Biden's war on oil with record oil production and oil exports hurt your feelings. 

Dummy... :)

3 hours ago, Pete said:

SBYL

Trump was better.

Uh huh, because under Trump the fucking world shut down and oil consumption dropped significantly. Are you really this brain dead? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Uh huh, because under Trump the fucking world shut down and oil consumption dropped significantly. Are you really this brain dead? 

Don’t forget he closed the border then too.