Check your account email address ×

like little minions...

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

all the rwws come running in here with the hot-off-the-rww-press "see, comey did tell trump he wasn't investigating him" story,

all the while missing the much more important details.

it's like you're being fed this information from somewhere :news:

:lmao:

Hahahaha. Poor slinger. Such a dipshit. 

Your cunt lost. Get over it. 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

says the clown who accused me of being carnac, when the info you requested was right in front of you :news:

bob, you're not very good at this stuff. now I know why you stayed on the sidelines most of the time

Touchy are you?.............When did I ever say I was good at this stuff?

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And why I call him Braindead Bob :bc: 

And then there is Coach Slope............after a 4 month hiatus comes back full of piss and vinegar and tries his best just to be a pain in the arse.

it's so obvious why you dipshits are clueless to real world current events. maybe ckf could start a "rww current events" forum where you can discuss the latest on faux news, breitbart, townhall, red state.......

:lol:

The Republican National Committee on Wednesday tried to spin fired FBI Director James Comey’s prepared remarks for Thursday’s hearing, arguing that they simply prove the President right.

“President Trump was right,” RNC Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel said in a statement. “Director Comey’s statement reconfirmed what the president has been saying all along — he was never under investigation.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rnc-comey-testimony-trump-gop

• Platinum Contributing Member

The fake news headlines don't look good for Dump... :lol: Can a Clown Posse member share some links to the real facts from your real sources? :news:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The fake news headlines don't look good for Dump... :lol: Can a Clown Posse member share some links to the real facts from your real sources? :news:

evidently they all went back to the trough for the next update..

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Lil Momo and Friends on the forum comtunually reference their sources but I haven't seen any yet.. :snack:  All the self-proclaimed intellectual giants on here who support Dump keep telling us they read this or that from 'real sources' :lol: Just curious what they consider real....

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Lil Momo and Friends on the forum comtunually reference their sources but I haven't seen any yet.. :snack:  All the self-proclaimed intellectual giants on here who support Dump keep telling us they read this or that from 'real sources' :lol: Just curious what they consider real....

faux news, breitbart, cousin joey's facebook page, uncle nick's e-mails, PMs from each other...........

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sludgey, is that you? did you steal tom's username? it would make a lot of sense :lol:

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The Republican National Committee on Wednesday tried to spin fired FBI Director James Comey’s prepared remarks for Thursday’s hearing, arguing that they simply prove the President right.

“President Trump was right,” RNC Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel said in a statement. “Director Comey’s statement reconfirmed what the president has been saying all along — he was never under investigation.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rnc-comey-testimony-trump-gop

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll ask again....

wtf is the "relevance" of comey telling trump he wasn't under investigation? why is that soooo important to you nitwits?

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

do all people conducting investigations tell those being investigated, that they're being investigated?

:lol:

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

faux news, breitbart, cousin joey's facebook page, uncle nick's e-mails, PMs from each other...........

Yeesch maybe you two should get a room........

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

all the rwws come running in here with the hot-off-the-rww-press "see, comey did tell trump he wasn't investigating him" story,

all the while missing the much more important details.

it's like you're being fed this information from somewhere :news:

100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Do you have a set of liberal eyeglasses laying around?  If not, get you a set!  It'll all become clear as day!!!!!

separated at birth

RachelGlasses1.jpg

Edited by oleroule
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

Touchy are you?.............When did I ever say I was good at this stuff?

And then there is Coach Slope............after a 4 month hiatus comes back full of piss and vinegar and tries his best just to be a pain in the arse.

Tries his best to call you a name I have been calling you since before he even came on FS :lol: 

Please see title of thread,..then que,  slinger,  Serena, Ice, ect..with "anonymous sources", "insiders", and "it was over heard"  with legit bipartisan "opinion" 

"Wire to wire", Mofo's!!:lol: