Check your account email address ×

US oil production breaks records; expert explains why gas prices remain high

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Not sure….let me know when you see him in the voting line for the Repug primary :lol: 

go look in the driveway... I'm assuming you two are at your parents house for Easter.  

:dunno:

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how is he going to lower the price of Everything ???

maybe we should stick to gas first... so how will he lower the price of it?

Pete wants a massive recession so people no longer have the means to buy things thus lowering demand and ultimately leading to deflation. 

One things for sure, the majority of Trumpers don’t understand economics, supply and demand, etc, only points in time with no clue on what variables drive it.

5 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'll take 10% off of $4.13 any day..... And like I said 10% will be the minimum.. it's more likely going to be 25% or so... I just want to win any bets quickly. :lmao:

Just went to the gas station and my only choice is premium I don't even look at the other prices.... Which are still high. I think I was paying nearly half of what I pay today for gas under Trump. Fortunately I'm able to afford it, But I know it is hurting a lot of people.20240331_084921.thumb.jpg.bc07d71e2618c52655cff82418f80b45.jpg

I'm sorry, Did you say something? I don't read your drivel. You're pretty much on ignore without actually putting you on ignore:lmao:

Well he’s clearly got a magic dial than can turn back gas prices, cut them in half to what they were when he left while Covid was raging, not some measly 10%. Were producing more oil than ever so clearly the xl pipeline won’t make much of any impact.

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Pete wants a massive recession so people no longer have the means to buy things thus lowering demand and ultimately leading to deflation. 

One things for sure, the majority of Trumpers don’t understand economics, supply and demand, etc, only points in time with no clue on what variables drive it.

Well he’s clearly got a magic dial than can turn back gas prices, cut them in half to what they were when he left while Covid was raging, not some measly 10%. Were producing more oil than ever so clearly the xl pipeline won’t make much of any impact.

strong opinions and feelings... are their realities

Obama Built Most of Trump’s Good Economy

President Obama gift wrapped a great economy and hand delivered it to President Trump.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/obama-built-most-of-trumps-good-economy-11595440495

barack-obama-what.gif

:roflcrying:

:hdchr:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Of course he has a magic wand... Remember when Obama claimed that when he stated that manufacturing jobs wouldn't be coming back.   

10% of $4.13 is fairly substantial.... But like I said that's the minimum,it's likely to be higher. 

Watch and learn....never underestimate the GOAT 🐐.... It's a losing proposition.:lmao:

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Not even sure why I'm replying to your doofus ass...... In case you didn't catch it, I no longer live in New Jersey those are Pennsylvania prices.   But Jerseys actually a little cheaper than Pennsylvania.... And they used to be a lot cheaper than Pennsylvania until your boy Chris Christie raised the fuel tax on us.  

And you wanted that TDS Moron to be president....... I'll give you TDSER'S credit...... You all stick together.:lmao:...... congrats 🎈🎉

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not even sure why I'm replying to your doofus ass...... In case you didn't catch it, I no longer live in New Jersey those are Pennsylvania prices.   But Jerseys actually a little cheaper than Pennsylvania.... And they used to be a lot cheaper than Pennsylvania until your boy Chris Christie raised the fuel tax on us.  

And you wanted that TDS Moron to be president....... I'll give you TDSER'S credit...... You all stick together.:lmao:...... congrats 🎈🎉

whut... no 🐐

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

whut... no 🐐

Self evident.......feel free to put your spin on these points :thumb:.... I'm sure you can do it, Being the great debater you are 😉....

Man am I longing for these days again.   Only about 8 more months left with mushbrain and Obama 

1711917052133.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Of course he has a magic wand... Remember when Obama claimed that when he stated that manufacturing jobs wouldn't be coming back.   

10% of $4.13 is fairly substantial.... But like I said that's the minimum,it's likely to be higher. 

Watch and learn....never underestimate the GOAT 🐐.... It's a losing proposition.:lmao:

We’re well aware of your feelings that you can’t articulate. Somehow even more supply (even though we have higher supply than when there was lower prices) that’s constrained by the refining process, is the only thing holding us back in a global oil market.

That makes zero sense, but can see why you eat it up. 9_9

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

We’re well aware of your feelings that you can’t articulate. Somehow even more supply (even though we have higher supply than when there was lower prices) that’s constrained by the refining process, is the only thing holding us back in a global oil market.

That makes zero sense, but can see why you eat it up. 9_9

It's all speculation that plays a large part of the price... That's articulation enough.

But hey, you do you and keep that positive attitude and stay  totally reliant on the metrics you believe in:thumb:.

I won't be rubbing your nose in it like I plan on doing to Deep, Stevie and Karen to Karen but I'll be telling you I told you so.:lmao:..... Much like I was right with the GOAT 🐐 being the nominee and everyone thought I was crazy

49 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's all speculation that plays a large part of the price... That's articulation enough.

But hey, you do you and keep that positive attitude and stay  totally reliant on the metrics you believe in:thumb:.

I won't be rubbing your nose in it like I plan on doing to Deep, Stevie and Karen to Karen but I'll be telling you I told you so.:lmao:..... Much like I was right with the GOAT 🐐 being the nominee and everyone thought I was crazy

Right. My metrics. Your metrics, feelings. 

“As inflation eases and the COVID-19 pandemic fades further into the background, the Boston-based GasBuddy expects pump prices nationally to drop from an average of about $3.51 for all of 2023 to $3.38 in 2024, reducing annual household spending on gas by about 2 percent.

“The global refining picture continues to improve, providing more capacity and peace of mind that record-setting prices will stay away from the pump in 2024,” Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis for GasBuddy, said in a statement with the company’s annual “Fuel Price Outlook.”

https://www.wusf.org/economy-business/2023-12-29/gas-prices-could-improve-in-2024

U.S. gasoline prices are expected to average around $3.40 a gallon in 2024 and $3.20 in 2025, compared with around $3.50 in 2023, according to the EIA's Short Term Energy Outlook report.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-gasoline-prices-could-average-173356606.html#

Edited by akvanden

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

Things were better under trump. Biden came in and purposely ruined everything because of tds.

BLM riots were definitely better under Trump. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

Things were better under trump. Biden came in and purposely ruined everything because of tds.

What happened to your force field lil Peter…. :lol: 

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Right. My metrics. Your metrics, feelings. 

“As inflation eases and the COVID-19 pandemic fades further into the background, the Boston-based GasBuddy expects pump prices nationally to drop from an average of about $3.51 for all of 2023 to $3.38 in 2024, reducing annual household spending on gas by about 2 percent.

“The global refining picture continues to improve, providing more capacity and peace of mind that record-setting prices will stay away from the pump in 2024,” Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis for GasBuddy, said in a statement with the company’s annual “Fuel Price Outlook.”

https://www.wusf.org/economy-business/2023-12-29/gas-prices-could-improve-in-2024

U.S. gasoline prices are expected to average around $3.40 a gallon in 2024 and $3.20 in 2025, compared with around $3.50 in 2023, according to the EIA's Short Term Energy Outlook report.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-gasoline-prices-could-average-173356606.html#

I think GasBuddy is full of  hot air.:lmao:  

31 minutes ago, akvanden said:

BLM riots were definitely better under Trump. 

He wanted them shot. Libs would have lost their mind.

all peaceful. Thats what the lunatic left said. Fucking liars

Edited by Pete
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

He wanted them shot. Libs would have lost their mind.

all peaceful. Thats what the lunatic left said. Fucking liars

So Trump wasn’t in control, but Biden is? 

I guess a vote for Trump is a vote for more BLM riots. Good job, Pete.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He was in control as much as he could but you fucks let it happen so fuck you 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Pete said:

:lol: Your dumb ass got :owned: 

48 minutes ago, akvanden said:

he was in charge during BLM and J6

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Settle down, Pete.

It’s interesting how Trump wasn’t in control during the riots, during covid (only given bad advice) or on J6. 

Yet somehow dementia Joe controls global inflation, your grocery bills, and gas prices. 

How stupid, while not surprising at the same time.9_9

• Like 3

Here’s what Pete and Viper want.

“Most Americans are not just looking for disinflation,’’ Lisa Cook, a member of the Federal Reserve’s Board of Governors, said last year. “They’re looking for deflation. They want these prices to be back where they were before the pandemic.’’

Many economists caution, though, that consumers should be careful what they wish for. Falling prices across the economy would actually be an unhealthy sign.

“Deflation is a widespread and sustained drop in prices across the economy. Occasional month-to-month drops in consumer prices don’t count. The United States hasn’t seen genuine deflation since the Great Depression of the 1930s.“

https://apnews.com/article/inflation-deflation-prices-economy-eggs-cars-consumers-e3c816373344d54b2e6bdb4be5ed999a

They want Trump to start the next Great Depression.

:pc:

• Thanks 1

Trump =cheap energy.

Biden and the democrats want all oil gone forever.. war on oil from day one.

• Like 1