Check your account email address ×

Your typical left winger

The 25-year-old woman who stole “Top Secret” documents from the National Security Agency and leaked them to The Intercept appears to be a supporter of Bernie Sanders and other progressive icons, such as Bill Maher and Michael Moore.

Reality Leigh Winner’s apparent social media footprint also shows that she is a supporter of other liberal causes, including the Women’s March and the Islamic Society of North America, the Muslim civil rights group.

She also recently referred to President Trump as a “piece of shit” because of his position on the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) protests.

Winner was indicted in federal court on Monday after she allegedly stole classified documents from her employer, Pluribus International, a defense contractor that does work for the NSA from its offices in Augusta, Ga.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/05/nsa-leaker-is-a-bernie-supporter-who-resists-trump/?utm_source=site-share

this is a classic example of a rww "news" source. they'll post the news damaging to the liberal, but not any details on what the intel was, which is damaging to trump. they don't want their sheep like snake to have too much information.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

this is a classic example of a rww "news" source. they'll post the news damaging to the liberal, but not any details on what the intel was, which is damaging to trump. they don't want their sheep like snake to have too much information.

So it doesn't matter about who dumped Hill's emails, what matters is what's in them. :news:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

So it doesn't matter about who dumped Hill's emails, what matters is what's in them. :news:

nope. just saying a legit news source would have stated what the docs were about.

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You should get out more.  Seriously.

nope. just saying a legit news source would have stated what the docs were about.

Stop beating around the bush...

Just come out and say what you want to say: The news article is wrong.

Go ahead. Do it.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You're the detective do some investigating.:bc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you serious?  Like, seriously serious?  Think first.

are you trying to tell me they wanto keep it "secret"? :lol:

or, as is often the case, do you not know what this is about?

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Stop beating around the bush...

Just come out and say what you want to say: The news article is wrong.

Go ahead. Do it.

if I thought the news article was wrong I'd have said so.

3 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

You're the detective do some investigating.:bc:

so you don't know either? I knew about it early yesterday evening.

Edited by Snoslinger

are you trying to tell me they wanto keep it "secret"? :lol:

or, as is often the case, do you not know what this is about?

No, that's not what I am saying.  Are you saying when a fuck-tard steals classified information that the news should be alerted immediattly as to what exactly was in that information so it can be set out on display to the world?

See...I told you to "think".....and you decided not to or, you cannot.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

if I thought the news article was wrong I'd have said so.

It doesn't matter.

"What was the info?" :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

odd the article didn't mention what the documents were :news:

wouldnt that be leaking top secret info?? :smack:

what was revealed wasn't exactly "breaking news" either :news:

I agree. She wasted her life, cuz she was a whiney Bernie supporter who didn't get her way.

if I thought the news article was wrong I'd have so.

Then you suppressed that knowledge and did not share it with your FSCE associates. That makes me sad:sad: I caught it on the radio this morning driving into work.

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Then you suppressed that knowledge and did not share it with your FSCE associates. That makes me sad:sad: I caught it on the radio this morning driving into work.

It all leads back to a traitorous left winger... why would he bring THAT to your attention?

That’s according to a tweet the alleged leaker, Reality Winner, sent in February. Winner, who is herself white, tweeted at rapper Kanye West that he should make a shirt declaring whiteness an act of terror.

“@kanyewest you should make a shirt that says, ‘being white is terrorism’,” she tweeted.

Winner’s social media history is filled with left-wing messages and support for progressives like Bernie Sanders, as The Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross has previously documented.

The majority of her recent tweets are angrily directed against President Donald Trump, in particular rehashing the liberal trope about “tiny hands.” She has also called the president an “orange fascist,” a “cunt” and bashed his selection of “Confederate General” Jeff Sessions amounts to racism. Sessions is head of the agency currently prosecuting Winner.

Winner held a Top Secret security clearance for her job at Pluribus International, an NSA contractor. She reportedly is the source for The Intercept’s Monday report about previously unknown Russian interference in the 2016 election.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

How about NBC news and Russian hacking.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/feds-arrest-nsa-contractor-leak-top-secret-russia-document-n768561

1 minute ago, Snake said:

That’s according to a tweet the alleged leaker, Reality Winner, sent in February. Winner, who is herself white, tweeted at rapper Kanye West that he should make a shirt declaring whiteness an act of terror.

“@kanyewest you should make a shirt that says, ‘being white is terrorism’,” she tweeted.

Winner’s social media history is filled with left-wing messages and support for progressives like Bernie Sanders, as The Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross has previously documented.

The majority of her recent tweets are angrily directed against President Donald Trump, in particular rehashing the liberal trope about “tiny hands.” She has also called the president an “orange fascist,” a “cunt” and bashed his selection of “Confederate General” Jeff Sessions amounts to racism. Sessions is head of the agency currently prosecuting Winner.

Winner held a Top Secret security clearance for her job at Pluribus International, an NSA contractor. She reportedly is the source for The Intercept’s Monday report about previously unknown Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Pardon the pun she's a real winner. Whiner would be a better last name.