Check your account email address ×

Question for the dems

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Why wouldnt they charge her?

:lmao:You honestly need to ask that?

Do you think she should have had charges filed against her given what Comey testified and said in his press statement?

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:You honestly need to ask that?

Do you think she should have had charges filed against her given what Comey testified and said in his press statement?

I think she should be put before a firing squad. However, it appears these Clintons can do whatever they want and get away with it.

Just now, Anler said:

I think she should be put before a firing squad. However, it appears these Clintons can do whatever they want and get away with it.

:good:  Including Billy riding on a plane to a secret island a number of times with a known pedophile.  :nuts: 

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why wouldnt they charge her?

Many dems seem to think it's a baseless witch hunt. And acting like she shouldn't be charged for committing perjury 

Just now, Sludgey said:

Many dems seem to think it's a baseless witch hunt. And acting like she shouldn't be charged for committing perjury 

Isnt congress controlled by the republicans? Do you think maybe they could do something?

Just now, Anler said:

Isnt congress controlled by the republicans? Do you think maybe they could do something?

Regarding contempt of congress its difficult without the support of the Justice Department.  Of course anything they do they are criticized for it.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Should they if they can?

Edited by Sludgey

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Regarding contempt of congress its difficult without the support of the Justice Department.  Of course anything they do they are criticized for it.  

So its hopeless?

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

So its hopeless?

Honestly, I'm starting to think that.  I'm not sure how much tom fuckery needs to take place before any of our highest of elected leaders are held accountable.  Apparently, the sky is still the limit.  Accountability is whatever you can spin ("it depends on what the definition of "is" is), and any type of reprimand or punishment is pretty much non existent.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I'm starting to think that.  I'm not sure how much tom fuckery needs to take place before any of our highest of elected leaders are held accountable.  Apparently, the sky is still the limit.  Accountability is whatever you can spin ("it depends on what the definition of "is" is), and any type of reprimand or punishment is pretty much non existent.  

We can vote them out...

Just now, Anler said:

We can vote them out...

Only if we are intelligent and reasonable enough along with being given plenty of the correct facts.  And both of those requirements are few and far between.  I started questioning our whole system seriously a good while ago...and I don't have much faith in it........or in the majority of the American populace to be intelligent enough to turn it around.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Only if we are intelligent and reasonable enough along with being given plenty of the correct facts.  And both of those requirements are few and far between.  I started questioning our whole system seriously a good while ago...and I don't have much faith in it........or in the majority of the American populace to be intelligent enough to turn it around.  

I made a statement a while back on the previous site that americans are the dumbest populace on the planet. And I got a lot of shit for it. But when the stats were presented it is in fact true. We are the least intelligent and the most easily influenced. You can see that here daily. Many here will condemn the hell out of one political party and excuse the other because of what one did. Huh? Impartiality is non-existent these days. Unbiased reasoning and discretion is absent. Its what the TV or the internet tells us, and thats what the truth is. Unless you disagree with it then its what the other channel says...

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yah they are trying why do you think they hold these hearings but guess what they don't control the executive branch you stupid Nazi FUCK :flush: 

2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

I guess my question is should congress do something about Hilary's perjury if they can?

You should hold your breath until they do!

Just now, Momorider said:

Yah they are trying why do you think they hold these hearings but guess what they don't control the executive branch you stupid Nazi FUCK :flush: 

So they should waste more time and money and do nothing while Hillary gets voted in. Then they can bitch about that for the next 8 years!

Just now, Sludgey said:

Does it pain you that much to answer directly?

Some here seem to think that corruption only lies with the democrats. And if only we could rid our government of them there would be none. However that hasnt been the case. So that party that controls congress (both house and senate) who writes and passes all of our laws, controls all government spending, can send our kids to war, can raise or lower our taxes, is powerless against one lying woman. Maybe if we had a king or queen things would be easier...

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Some here seem to think that corruption only lies with the democrats. And if only we could rid our government of them there would be none. However that hasnt been the case. So that party that controls congress (both house and senate) who writes and passes all of our laws, controls all government spending, can send our kids to war, can raise or lower our taxes, is powerless against one lying woman. Maybe if we had a king or queen things would be easier...

The horseshit stinks on both sides.  Right now, and in particular it is the Democrats really pushing the limits of what is "acceptable" and using the media and their popularity among the uneducated and disenchanted Americans to do so.  Now, they really have to spin it because the one they've lifted above all to be POTUS is proving to be quite a problem.  But as I look on the google home page...apparently where Trump's "Made in America" hats are actually made is a real issue worth investigating.  See what I mean?  What a load of shit.

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

I made a statement a while back on the previous site that americans are the dumbest populace on the planet. And I got a lot of shit for it. But when the stats were presented it is in fact true. We are the least intelligent and the most easily influenced. You can see that here daily. Many here will condemn the hell out of one political party and excuse the other because of what one did. Huh? Impartiality is non-existent these days. Unbiased reasoning and discretion is absent. Its what the TV or the internet tells us, and thats what the truth is. Unless you disagree with it then its what the other channel says...

Yep.  But you forgot lazy.

Edited by Zambroski

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ok, but if hillary committed perjury, should congress doing something if they can?