Check your account email address ×

A majority of voters are “worse off financially” under President Joe Biden, up 25 points since he assumed office in 2021, a Fox News poll found Wednesday.

34 minutes ago, SSFB said:

racer and awareness don't go together.

Of course not, but we can play the “this president is to blame but not this president” game for everyone else’s enjoyment.

Biden’s moving up in the polls.

Keep yapping trump you lose votes every time you speak.

Hawking a bible during Holy Week loses even more votes from Christians 

Would have been interesting to see how the Trump 4th year would have looked had Covid not happened. I think that his  2nd term would be coming to an end. Yeah, the debt was climbing but I'm afraid that whoever is running the show it always will. Things were going pretty good for most citizens and the country felt secure. 

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

Would have been interesting to see how the Trump 4th year would have looked had Covid not happened. I think that his  2nd term would be coming to an end. Yeah, the debt was climbing but I'm afraid that whoever is running the show it always will. Things were going pretty good for most citizens and the country felt secure. 

What?  Cant be.  Look at all the biden supporters.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Trump should be potus right now I agree. He has only himself to blame for why he isn't.

You need to remember Trump handed out $1800.00 stimulus checks  and $600.00 in UE checks to much of the middle class and another 900 million in PPP that some middle class people got, of course they were better off the MC likes free shit too.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You need to remember Trump handed out $1800.00 stimulus checks  and $600.00 in UE checks to much of the middle class and another 900 million in PPP that some middle class people got, of course they were better off the MC likes free shit too.

They were better off even if they didnt get any of this.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ohhhh... that makes perfect sense if people on main street are as bright as you are regarding economic matters. 

9_9

It does not take a genius to see how bad this administration has fucked the economy. November and main street will decide.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden’s moving up in the polls.

Keep yapping trump you lose votes every time you speak.

Hawking a bible during Holy Week loses even more votes from Christians 

The only thing moving up is your head further up his ass. Licking his ribs is a dem delight 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

It does not take a genius to see how bad this administration has fucked the economy. November and main street will decide.. 

Yet were pumping more oil then ever, unemployment is low. 

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

ok, I'm game

tell me how he fucked the economy all by himself :pc:

• Like 1

I'm sure some are worse off now and I'm also sure many who are better off now won't admit it.   

For me I'm doing better now than before, record stock market, my house is worth way more than it was before, some prices are still going up, many have come down horse feed in particular has come down.

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ok, I'm game

tell me how he fucked the economy all by himself :pc:

Ask mainstreet

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yet were pumping more oil then ever, unemployment is low. 

Unemployment is low because a large number of jobs that were lost during covid had to be filled. 

Just now, Pete said:

Ask mainstreet

no Pete, I'm asking you.   

So tell us... :news:

mind you, I didn't vote for him in 2020 and I won't be voting for him in 2024... same with Trump but you can add 2016 to the mix.  

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Unemployment is low because a large number of jobs that were lost during covid had to be filled. 

and greedy boomers retiring... don't cherry pick facts

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

So its better now then when Trump left. 

:bc:

Just now, racer254 said:

I look at facts

So the fact that gas prices were higher except during the pandemic, that a farm bailout bigger than the auto bailout that had zero paid back, and a manufacturing recession, a 1.8 GDP in the last quarter before the pandemic were all positive things?