Check your account email address ×

56% Of voters believe Biden wants Trump in Jail so he can win election

9 minutes ago, old indy said:

Hillary made herself un electable and thats why Trump won.   

yes and trump couldn't keep his mouth shut and became so unlikeable he lost to a corpse

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yes and trump couldn't keep his mouth shut and became so unlikeable he lost to a corpse

It really is that simple. 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I firmly believe covid was used along with many other factors out of Trumps hands caused his loss. the corpse didnt actually win. 

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

I firmly believe covid was used along with many other factors out of Trumps hands caused his loss. the corpse didnt actually win. 

Tell the class.

7 minutes ago, old indy said:

COVID was re-election on a platter and he was too fucking stupid to take advantage of it.  :lol:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Do you weep when Trump hurts your feelings? Concentrate on the policies instead of the personality. The modern Democrat Party is pure filth. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Even so. She still got more votes.

NY and California. Not hard to figure this one out…

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Do you weep when Trump hurts your feelings? Concentrate on the policies instead of the personality. The modern Democrat Party is pure filth. 

Trump is also pure filth.

Just now, Edmo said:

NY and California. Not hard to figure this one out…

Texas Florida Pennsylvania Virginia Minnesota etc etc etc.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump is also pure filth.

Texas Florida Pennsylvania Virginia Minnesota etc etc etc.

He's far superior than the pile of rubbish currently in charge.

Just think there Shtevie Taco Tooth, when Trump becomes president again you just might be able to afford an American dentist. :lmao:

25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

i voted for the cunt because Biden was slightly more distasteful to me.  I cna also understand why people who didn't chose to vote for the corpse.   

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Just think there Shtevie Taco Tooth, when Trump becomes president again you just might be able to afford an American dentist. :lmao:

Again it's just you saying I can't afford it. Which I can, but why would a smart person pay more for something if they don't have to.

It is also you saying things are bad and that also means they must be going bad for you. See how that works.

:bc:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Again it's just you saying I can't afford it. Which I can, but why would a smart person pay more for something if they don't have to.

It is also you saying things are bad and that also means they must be going bad for you. See how that works.

You're impoverished otherwise you wouldn't need to go to the Mexican Molar Mechanics. Hang in there, things will improve for you. BTW, what's on the menu tonight at your local soup kitchen? :lmao:

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

As long as he pays his 2K off first:lmao:

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're impoverished otherwise you wouldn't need to go to the Mexican Molar Mechanics. Hang in there, things will improve for you. BTW, what's on the menu tonight at your local soup kitchen? :lmao:

I was on vacation of and on most of the winter in the South West. I'm far from impoverished. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I was on vacation of and on most of the winter in the South West. I'm far from impoverished. 

Well, Mexico is in the southwest so you must have needed more dental work. :lmao:If you have to go to Taco Teeth Are Us you are impoverished. Start a Go Fund Me, lots of people have sympathy for people such as yourself who are down on their luck. 

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well, Mexico is in the southwest so you must have needed more dental work. :lmao:If you have to go to Taco Teeth Are Us you are impoverished. Start a Go Fund Me, lots of people have sympathy for people such as yourself who are down on their luck. 

I didn't need dental work.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

media1.tenor.com/m/DozZTQmVXIEAAAAC/oh-sure-john-c...

I've stated many times my wife went for dental implants.