Check your account email address ×

56% Of voters believe Biden wants Trump in Jail so he can win election

1 minute ago, s pump said:

Well you get to chose between a doddering, soros backed communist or someone who for the last 35 years has told us what he would do if elected.

Laughable, gut busting laughable. 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What happened is that for the first time in American history, a President tried to hold onto power after he had been beaten and summoned his cult to do his bidding. Even now after the lies have been exposed for what they are, his supporters are either too ill-informed or such cowards that they put their own ego over their country and insist on putting this guy into power again just to avoid having to say "I was wrong". 

I guess you forgot previous elections that exactly that happened. Holy MSN brainwashing. But Jan 6th.......94 cases against the guy meanwhile Your guy has been in a proven pay for play scheme for years that paid him and his fucking entire extended family dividends for decades. Wake the fuck up, not woke the fuck up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, s pump said:

I guess you forgot previous elections that exactly that happened. Holy MSN brainwashing. But Jan 6th.......94 cases against the guy meanwhile Your guy has been in a proven pay for play scheme for years that paid him and his fucking entire extended family dividends for decades. Wake the fuck up, not woke the fuck up.

Uh huh, sure. 

You guys who couldn't tell fact from fiction as it concerns election fraud don't have any business lecturing the rest of us about what's true. 

Your brain is so warped you actually believe Biden is a Soros controlled Communist. :lol:

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Laughable, gut busting laughable. 

You laugh while Rome is burning. Ever heard of Yuri Bezmenov? One guy is supporting that route, the other, not so much.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Uh huh, sure. 

You guys who couldn't tell fact from fiction as it concerns election fraud don't have any business lecturing the rest of us about what's true. 

Your brain is so warped you actually believe Biden is a Soros controlled Communist. :lol:

Explain his behavior since Day 1 otherwise. Listen to this and consider where we are in this progression.

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I dont have to choose anyone. Is someone forcing you?

You are as stupid as they say.

Edited by s pump

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Uh huh, sure. 

Biden is promoting and pushing thru the great reset, who is behind that?

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

You laugh while Rome is burning. Ever heard of Yuri Bezmenov? One guy is supporting that route, the other, not so much.

I laugh? Furthest from the truth. 

Amazingly, Joe Biden, Soros controlled Communist, for some bizarre reason certified the 2016 election which affirmed Trump being elected President. 

I'm sure there's some half brained, lizard people excuse for that as well. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Amazingly, Joe Biden, Soros controlled Communist, for some bizarre reason certified the 2016 election which affirmed Trump being elected President. 

Weak

Just now, s pump said:

Weak

Go back to TBP, get the research team together, I'm sure they will have the answer for you. 

image.png

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Amazingly, Joe Biden, Soros controlled Communist, for some bizarre reason certified the 2016 election which affirmed Trump being President. 

Maybe because he crushed hillary at the polls and they werent prepared for it, they had no choice.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, s pump said:

You are as stupid as they say.

Who's they?

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Go back to TBP, get the research team together, I'm sure they will have the answer for you. 

image.png

Nice, non sequitur btw. Did you get a chance to watch Comrade Yuri's interview? Let me know where you think we are in the progression he talks about. It won't be good for softies.

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

Maybe because he crushed hillary at the polls and they werent prepared for it, they had no choice.

He lost the popular vote. So I'd hardley say he crushed.

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

Ahhh yes, the Democrats are simultaneously evil geniuses and ill-organized dumbfucks who just sleep at the wheel to allow the one guy who can take them down become President.

You guys really need to just watch some movies to get your kicks instead of dreaming up absurd bullshit in reality. 

"The enemy must be both strong and weak"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, old indy said:

he actually lost to Hillary at the polls just like he lost to Joe.   Percentage numbers in 20 weren't that far off from what he lost by in 2016 and he was in trouble in the toss up states he barely won in 16 before election day so the fact they went Biden should not have been a shock. 

Dems did a better job getting out the vote,   they used the mail in voting to their advantage for sure but the Pubs are shitty with strategy.  Clearly proven now that Trumps the nominee in an election that should have been easily won with a quality candidate but willr emain competitive through November.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Ahhh yes, the Democrats are simultaneously evil geniuses and ill-organized dumbfucks who just sleep at the wheel to allow the one guy who can take them down become President.

You guys really need to just watch some movies to get your kicks instead of dreaming up absurd bullshit in reality. 

"The enemy must be both strong and weak"

Hillary made herself un electable and thats why Trump won.   

• Like 1

Just now, old indy said:

Even so. She still got more votes.

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

See, that's a common sense answer.

So why even promote the magical bullshit?

1 minute ago, old indy said:

So many, Trump still won.   

But he lost against Biden. See how that works sometimes.